how do i lose face fat?

vppire

vppire

Iron
i am overall very skinny but in my cheek area there is a little extra fat i’d like to get rid of, i don’t have the best diet and i don’t workout. what can i do to lose this face fat

• +1
Reactions: muslim. and MRPERSONNN
lose weight by calorie deficit and cardio. You cant target fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
also improve diet take potassium pills and decrease salt intake

• +1
Reactions: vppire and Deleted member 32973
i am overall very skinny but in my cheek area there is a little extra fat i’d like to get rid of, i don’t have the best diet and i don’t workout. what can i do to lose this face fat
what's your pheno and age?

Your skinny fat or your boneless. Or both.

Skinny fat -> gain muscle (lean bulk)-> cut

Boneless -> get implants to create impression of greater zygo/other mass to create “chiseled” look.

IMG 2121

Last edited:
take a gram of dnp a day

what's your pheno and age?
i am new to this whole looksmaxxing thing so i’m not really sure what pheno means but i’m 17 and white

• +1
Reactions: muslim. and Sens
You can target fat loss by applying latanoprost/bimatoprost to the area. These compounds and other prostaglandin analogues shrink fat cells (clinically proven)

You can target fat loss by applying latanoprost/bimatoprost to the area. These compounds and other prostaglandin analogues shrink fat cells (clinically proven)
thank u

also improve diet take potassium pills and decrease salt intake
elaborate with potassium pills. since i've decreased my salt intake, my diet is literally perfect. but yet im bloated. im not skinny fat, nor i have "zero bones" my cheekbones and zygos are really good

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and MRPERSONNN
elaborate with potassium pills. since i've decreased my salt intake, my diet is literally perfect. but yet im bloated. im not skinny fat, nor i have "zero bones" my cheekbones and zygos are really good
it may be overdeveloped buccinator muscles from chewing incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
  • +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN

Boneless -> get implants to create impression of greater zygo/other mass to create “chiseled” look.

View attachment 2509910

View attachment 2509910
i’m not skinny fat but i could be boneless, i have a good jawline just my cheeks have a little fat, i just want hallow cheeks

i’m not skinny fat but i could be boneless, i have a good jawline just my cheeks have a little fat, i just want hallow cheeks
Yeah it’s likely that your zygos/other bones don’t have enough mass to stretch the fat pad/skin in order to create the necessary depth in your face. If you suck in your cheeks you can see that what you are essentially doing is increasing the space between your zygos and cheeks, so adding mass to zygos would do same

i am new to this whole looksmaxxing thing so i’m not really sure what pheno means but i’m 17 and white
u r still young tho, u will have less fat in the cheeks with maturing, at 22-25 your facial fat would be much lower than now with the exact same bf%

Does Bimatoprost solution work or do I need to purchase topical foam?
It will work as long as it gets in contact with the skin. The easiest way to get it is from lashes serums probably