How do I lose less height throughout the day ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'5 Subhuman
I wake up at 195cm so just shy of 6’5 but my end height for the day is 192cm which is about 6’3.5, another issue is how quickly I lose the height I’m talking like within the first hour of being awake I’ll lose 2cm and then another cm afterwards

For reference I’m about 100kg, I think I’m still in puberty albeit probably the final stages of it

Any stretches one can do to alleviate this issue ? I already do dead hangs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Lonenely sigma, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I wake up at 195cm so just shy of 6’5 but my end height for the day is 192cm which is about 6’3.5, another issue is how quickly I lose the height I’m talking like within the first hour of being awake I’ll lose 2cm and then another cm afterwards

For reference I’m about 100kg, I think I’m still in puberty albeit probably the final stages of it

glucosamine + chondroitin

also you're not 6'5 nigga

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Clavicular, NebulaExplorer and 2 others
over if you are only tall in specif time periods

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, yen, FBl and 4 others
cant do much, maybe try to decompress spine during the day, like hanging yk

its normal for the spine to compress during the day tho

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and <6PSLcel
cant do much, maybe try to decompress spine during the day, like hanging yk

its normal for the spine to compress during the day tho
Yeah but 3cm and almost all within an hour, fuck mane

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
literally no one will notice
Yeah but I do, cuz there’s this one genuine 6’6 nigga in my class and since I lose so much height so quick I look like I’m 2 inches shorter than him

• JFL
Reactions: budgie
if you're 6'5" wwhy do you give a shit about losing like 1% of ur fucking height...

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, <6PSLcel, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
thug it out
and ur fucking ass is alrdy tall enough fuck you iam so jealous

• +1

I just hang on bars and usually get 1cm shrinked rather than 3cms

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
Yeah but I do, cuz there’s this one genuine 6’6 nigga in my class and since I lose so much height so quick I look like I’m 2 inches shorter than him
noway man gtfoh, ur literally heighmogging 99,99% of the worlds population and your ass is thinking about one nigga

soles help, don't get caught tho:lul:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and boss8055
noway man gtfoh, ur literally heighmogging 99,99% of the worlds population and your ass is thinking about one nigga

Not 99.99% let’s be real, more like 90% but like bro I have nothing else going for me init, I can’t afford to get height mogged by some bbc as well

How would calcium help me retain more height ?
Idk but my bones were fragile when I was calcium deficient but after supplementing I retain a lil bit more height

• +1
Not 99.99% let’s be real, more like 90% but like bro I have nothing else going for me init, I can’t afford to get height mogged by some bbc as well
yes 99.9% if u are really 6‘5 barefoot

6‘5 irl is 6‘8 on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
hell nah 90% is crazy underestimate

yeah its 2010 but stfu the ratios havent changed too much since then

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and <6PSLcel
but europe with russia is only 14ish% of the worlds population plus being 6 5(196cm) in Europe moggs like crazy, easily taller than over 90% of the people here

and if u go to asia the % rounds to 100 of how many people u heightmogg there

• +1
but europe with russia is only 14ish% of the worlds population plus being 6 5(196cm) in Europe moggs like crazy, easily taller than over 90% of the people here

and if u go to asia the % rounds to 100 of how many people u heightmogg there
Yeah but I’m comparing myself against white zoomers from western/Northern Europe not slavshits from Russia which of course on aggregate are like 5’7

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
you think if u would take 100 people randomly from the earth, 10 of them would be over 196cm? hell no
Yeah but comparing yourself against the global average is retarded, especially against tiny gooks

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and dna_cel
Yeah but I’m comparing myself against white zoomers from western/Northern Europe not slavshits from Russia which of course on aggregate are like 5’7
yeah but literally 196cm is so fucking tall there is just no way

LL probably

• +1
Yeah but comparing yourself against the global average is retarded, especially against tiny gooks
well we have to pick one average to compare to

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, dna_cel, Clavicular and 1 other person
The average we compare against is west/northern European countries
literally doesnt matter what u compare against, 195 heightmoggs everywhere

I need @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Orc to make a diy LL with pdo threads guide asap
Pneumo doesnt do pdo i dont think but you can take MSM to keep your morning height all day

• +1
If u were actually 6 5 u wouldn’t be worrying about ur height

• So Sad
If u were actually 6 5 u wouldn’t be worrying about ur height
Again with this shit, nigga if u want I can’t on u proof that I’m tall

• So Sad
Bring a pull up bar when you go to a date, just hang around while talking with her to maximize your height, she will be all over you in no time :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I get height mogged kinda often by zoomers at school
stop larp

u dont get heightmogged i dont believe u

or are u in some fucking adolf hitler high school in agartha

mirin the paranoia
it's not smart for me to narrow down my location on this forum, especially considering the fact i've said nigger on here which could get me arrested here for hate speech

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and <6PSLcel