How do I lose weight fast and in a healthy way?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Now that I got my ratings, I know weightloss is paramount. At the same time, Im already 26, going on 27. How should I thus go about losing weight fast? Is 100 pounds in 6 month realistic and sustainable? Can it be faster?

first pic is me at 162, younger and the second is me at 270.

I want to still make the most out of the rest of my 20s and maybe snack a good ltr before I enter the 30+ dating market.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230613_195929.jpg
    20230613_195929.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Texas, ArcticStorm, Jungcuck and 1 other person
Now that I got my ratings, I know weightloss is paramount. At the same time, Im already 26, going on 27. How should I thus go about losing weight fast? Is 100 pounds in 6 month realistic and sustainable? Can it be faster?

I want to still make the most out of the rest of my 20s and maybe snack a good ltr before I enter the 30+ dating market.
100 pounds maybe in like 10 months its the range to be healthy
Hit the gym, weights, cardio 3 times a week 15 minutes and start eating healthy (meat, carrots, eggs, rice, cheese, milk)
Calorie deficit
Dm me for more help if you need

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96

Stick to a calorie deficit with high protein diet and hit the gym, u will be able to slay hard trought the process tho

• +1
100 pounds maybe in like 10 months its the range to be healthy
Hit the gym, weights, cardio 3 times a week 15 minutes and start eating healthy (meat, carrots, eggs, rice, cheese, milk)
Calorie deficit
Dm me for more help if you need
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
hell no

calorie deficit and cardio but calorie deficit is more important
So Im going with 10 then. Yeah, Im doing swimming and I go on the treadmill 45 minutes after every workout.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
calorie deficit and cardio but calorie deficit is more important
the only thing cardio does is it helps you reach the caloric deficit, your sentence makes no sense

• +1
Any other way to accelerate it? How much would I have to do to ascend to chadlite (if at all possible?)

Multiple day fasting

• +1
Multiple day fasting
Thanks. I considered three day fasting as well. How far do you thinkI can ascend? I heard everythibg from mtn to chadlite lean on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and rand anon
Thanks. I considered three day fasting as well. How far do you thinkI can ascend? I heard everythibg from mtn to chadlite lean on here.
HTN

You are subhuman rn btw

• +1
you cant. choose one

• +1
faster weight you lose more muscle will be lost.

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96 and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 1901
Thats pretty much water. Few guys can look good obese, if any at all. Htn is enough for me.

So better taking it slowly and gymmaxxing as well?
How high do you think I can reach?
You’re eye color is so good I’d do anything to have that color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JayRune96 and Deleted member 29581
Thats pretty much water. Few guys can look good obese, if any at all. Htn is enough for me.

stop worrying about the destination and get ready for the journey

• +1
Reactions: hopemaxxed and JayRune96
You’re eye color is so good I’d do anything to have that color
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I think eyes and my last gfs said jawline are my halo. I shouldn't have bloated like a pig in my last Ltr, the blue pill is poison.
stop worrying about the destination and get ready for the journey
im already on the journey. Hit the gym 4 times a week and went swimming for 2 hours on the weekend since my breakup on the 31st. Just worried its already over before it began. Don't wanna know whats going on inside btw...Idrank 8 litres of coke daily so...it might be already over, if not in the optical sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 29581
HTN

You are subhuman rn btw
But as long as its only the obesity I don't worry too much.

But what I heard here on this forum actually gave me the confidence and motivation to really get into gear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It’s eather healthy slow fat loss or unhealthy quick fat loss. Your choice.

• +1
It’s eather healthy slow fat loss or unhealthy quick fat loss. Your choice.
Im kind of torn. On the one hand, if Im htn or chadlite facially lean, getting 2 years of the dating pool in the 20s might be worth a short term risk, butbon the other, I gambled my health away for too long already, so that a slow and sustainably steady approach seems wiser.

But as long as its only the obesity I don't worry too much.

But what I heard here on this forum actually gave me the confidence and motivation to really get into gear.
Yep you’ll ascend hard and be much healthier

• +1
Im kind of torn. On the one hand, if Im htn or chadlite facially lean, getting 2 years of the dating pool in the 20s might be worth a short term risk, butbon the other, I gambled my health away for too long already, so that a slow and sustainably steady approach seems wiser.
Coke is healthy if it’s Mexican coke

• +1
the only thing cardio does is it helps you reach the caloric deficit, your sentence makes no sense
I meant you can eat in a caloric deficit and also burn some so that you don't have to eat in a too high of a deficit

• +1
So Im going with 10 then. Yeah, Im doing swimming and I go on the treadmill 45 minutes after every workout.
If you're disciplined and you're doing your diet right you could lose about 30lbs

• +1
If you're disciplined and you're doing your diet right you could lose about 30lbs
So 15 kilos in how many month? How far could weight loss adcend me btw, what would you say?

So 15 kilos in how many month? How far could weight loss adcend me btw, what would you say?
youll go back to the one on the left maybe with more matured bones

youll go back to the one on the left maybe with more matured bones
And what would that be? I got mtn-chadlite in the ratings forum. Though I think I looked dorky and had no fashion sense and was pale af too, so room for improvement.

6 months like you said and I think you would need to loose a littile bit more weight to look like the pic on the left

• +1
6 months like you said and I think you would need to loose a littile bit more weight to look like the pic on the left
If you don't mind, I wanna increase my sample size and need more opinions. What would you rate me lean?

Thanks for the advise, guys.

Workout more, eat less...

• +1
Workout more, eat less...
Thanks, for the answer. I was more curious about the fastest, but still healthy and long term sustainable amount of weight loss and method (heard fasting was good).
I'd also like to know, how far weight loss would ascend me. Currently gathering opinions.

Everything you need to know in this thread:

• +1

depends on your weight. ideal is losing around 1 lb per week.if you are overweight you can lose more.

• +1
Avoid keto. You need carbs to spare protein

• +1
Everything you need to know in this thread:

Very good, thank you. Well, picture 1 is me lean, how do I look there?
depends on your weight. ideal is losing around 1 lb per week.if you are overweight you can lose more.
So about 100 weeks until I reach my goal at that pace. Okay, whats my looks ceiling?
Avoid keto. You need carbs to spare protein
Will keep that in mind, thanks. How far can I ascend by weight loss?

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
Very good, thank you. Well, picture 1 is me lean, how do I look there?

So about 100 weeks until I reach my goal at that pace. Okay, whats my looks ceiling?

Will keep that in mind, thanks. How far can I ascend by weight loss?
100 week? wtf. if you are overweight lose more.

HTN

100 week? wtf. if you are overweight lose more.
You see, I gambled with my health before, thats why Im cautious and it seemed kinda low to lose 0.5 kilos a week, thats why I asked.
Thanks, that should do the job. HTN is good right? Could I looksmax higher by doing something in addition or is that the best I can do? How good are HTNs doing out there btw?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
What's your height bro ? @JayRune96

Last edited:
  • +1
Tren AIs

• +1
Thanks, that should do the job. HTN is good right? Could I looksmax higher by doing something in addition or is that the best I can do? How good are HTNs doing out there btw?
HTN is good yes about the other stuff sorry I'm not really an expert or experienced but maybe @Ekil73_YT can help you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and JayRune96
You see, I gambled with my health before, thats why Im cautious and it seemed kinda low to lose 0.5 kilos a week, thats why I asked.

what is your weight

• +1
what is your weight
270lbs or 135 kilos in sensible measures.
HTN is good yes about the other stuff sorry I'm not really an expert or experienced but maybe @Ekil73_YT can help you out
All I basically want is to win the genuine love of a girl. So if Htn can arouse and thus be loved by girls, Im satisfied. But I looked like a dork back in the days of the first photo, so I will try to style- and do other softmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Detective and ArcticStorm
270lbs or 135 kilos in sensible measures.

All I basically want is to win the genuine love of a girl. So if Htn can arouse and thus be loved by girls, Im satisfied. But I looked like a dork back in the days of the first photo, so I will try to style- and do other softmaxes
Don't worry bro , HTN is enough

• +1
Reactions: Detective and JayRune96

My jaw dropped nigga dead serious

You were a prettyboy what a waste

Just starve yourself now