How do I lose weight fast and in a healthy way?

270lbs or 135 kilos in sensible measures.

All I basically want is to win the genuine love of a girl. So if Htn can arouse and thus be loved by girls, Im satisfied. But I looked like a dork back in the days of the first photo, so I will try to style- and do other softmaxes
270 lb is 120 kg choose one

My jaw dropped nigga dead serious

You were a prettyboy what a waste

Just starve yourself now
Im on it to lose the weight again. Sadly, I ate a hand full of blue pills in my ltr and let my self go because 'looks dont matter'...fuck
Yeah, sometimes I feel I was. Hey, maybe I can be one again or since my bones matured get a new niche. What would you say I can reach now? Which niche should I aim for?

i think you can lose 6 kg(13lb) in a month. it will be long journey.

Im on it to lose the weight again. Sadly, I ate a hand full of blue pills in my ltr and let my self go because 'looks dont matter'...fuck
Yeah, sometimes I feel I was. Hey, maybe I can be one again or since my bones matured get a new niche. What would you say I can reach now? Which niche should I aim for?
Just leanmaxx hard as shit

With those eyes and whiteness ur set, how tall?

Just leanmaxx hard as shit

With those eyes and whiteness ur set, how tall?
Whiteness and height don't matter that much where I am since white and a little under 6 feet, Im 6 feet tall myself, is default. Gotta get gymmaxed as well I think.

Big hopefuel is that my studies are centered a bit in Latin America, so I might ascend even harder there than I could in Germany.

i think you can lose 6 kg(13lb) in a month. it will be long journey.
Now that the average response was Htn under all the fat, thats a marathon I walk with a smile.

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Whiteness and height don't matter that much where I am since white and a little under 6 feet, Im 6 feet tall myself, is default. Gotta get gymmaxed as well I think.

Big hopefuel is that my studies are centered a bit in Latin America, so I might ascend even harder there than I could in Germany.
Gymmaxxing is efficient for fatasses

All that fat leaves a surplus of energy to gain fat to some degree even while cutting calories. You'll never be cannibalizing muscle.

So you can actually cut hard as shit without looking anorexic, too quick and excess skin could be a problem but idk how big ur gut is.

• +1
Gymmaxxing is efficient for fatasses

All that fat leaves a surplus of energy to gain fat to some degree even while cutting calories. You'll never be cannibalizing muscle.

So you can actually cut hard as shit without looking anorexic, too quick and excess skin could be a problem but idk how big ur gut is.
got a bit of a gut, but I lost weight from 135 kilos before after finishing hs and my skin proved quite elastic

htn is chadlite in real life
So the gf I should aim for (as kinda the goal of my journey- picture photo on the mirror) would be a htb, right? I can pretend to be nt well enough, but my tism adds a layer of difficulty. I didn't recognize signals of interest when I was my lean self. My gfs at the time said I didn't notice their flirting at first until my extroverted nt best friend shoved us together.

Opie is a waste of good genes. He looks HTN but he can't put the fucking fork down.

Thank God there's a lot of people like you with wasted potential otherwise the competition would be unreal.

• +1
Opie is a waste of good genes. He looks HTN but he can't put the fucking fork down.

Thank God there's a lot of people like you with wasted potential otherwise the competition would be unreal.
Oh I am going to put the fork down, just you wait 😉
I lost weight like this once, back when I exited Hs and I will do it again. I've never been more determined, in no small part thanks to this forum.

Lets for a moment pretend I make it to my old weight, could I do something to break from Htn to Chadlite? I was quite pale and had a dorky style and wasn't gymmaxxed, only lean and a bit toned. Whats the absolute ceiling? Im part Jewish and Gypsy, so frauding is essentially in my blood too.

Go running. Massive health boost

• +1
Go running. Massive health boost
I try to 'run' (right now waddle) at least an hour a day. Im currently gathering opinions on my potential. What would you say is hihest tier I could ascend to?