How do I lower estrogen without aromatase inhibitors?

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
The reason why I won't use AI is because it rapes bone health (density and mass), hair loss and much more bad things.

stupid question, estrogen is very beneficial for men. you should only consider lowering estrogen if you're experiencing gyno, ED, fat around your waist and depression

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
stupid question, estrogen is very beneficial for men. you should only consider lowering estrogen if you're experiencing gyno, ED, fat around your waist and depression
I know, it's beneficial. That's why I don't use AI because AI completely nukes it. But I need to lower it a little bit

I know, it's beneficial. That's why I don't use AI because AI completely nukes it. But I need to lower it a little bit
why a little bit?

I feel like its high, because my T is high genetically therefore I have higher estrogen.
that's good tho. Estrogen is the key to a good mood and great muscle building capacities. If you have no negative effects from high estrogen you should not try to lower it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, MTMM and asdvek
The reason why I won't use AI is because it rapes bone health (density and mass), hair loss and much more bad things.
tamoxifen