How do I lower inhib faster?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I’m semi low inhib rightnow and kinda NT. I can hold a conversation with a stacylite/htb without getting too nervous but I can’t say what I want to say or lead a conversation anywhere of value, much less sexual unless it’s late at night

Is this because my SMV/PSL is too low (htn-low chadlite) or because of my inhib? Genuinely stuck

I get better social skills everyday because of me not being a bitch and actually talking with people but i’m not 100% normie

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Rt-Rust1
I feel like the best way would just be leaving this forum tbh, maybe i’m just coping by asking you guys

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and incel194012940
for example one of my friends is complete NT and has skater appeal, but low PSL and almost no inhib cus he smokes weed.

he pulls women maybe 1-2psl higher then his own

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, incel194012940 and lilhorizontal32
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 7zyzz7, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Try some anti-anxiety meds they legit helped me kill anxiety

just get drunk underaged and go to school theory
Unironically. Just don't down 6 shots take two and go. I bagged like 5 bitches with this and classes are more interesting

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Defeated
Unironically. Just don't down 6 shots take two and go. I bagged like 5 bitches with this and classes are more interesting
i'm not gonna fuck up my liver dude
there has to be some alternative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, FreakkForLife and AlexBrown84
You don't want to be low inhib lmao.

Enjoy life, and don't be an autist.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and KeepGrinding
You don't want to be low inhib lmao.

Enjoy life, and don't be an autist.
who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my life
still appreciate the rating u gave me though ily

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my life
Your master you babyfaced cuck.

You don't "lower your inhib" you stupid piecer of shit.

You are born low-inhib or you're not.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18516 and Danish_Retard

jfl at you thinking my social skills are stuck at this forever

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, incel194012940, ROTTING and 2 others
jfl at you thinking my social skills are stuck at this forever
jfl at you thinking you can naturally lower your inhib.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
just fry your brain with phenibut theory

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and fjor2096
have you tried looking better, it boosts your confidence and if you look better women would make it easy for you and you would appear as nt, anything u say gets haloed and deep conversations leading to sex etc etc. you would be low inhib by default then

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and ROTTING
have you tried looking better, it boosts your confidence and if you look better women would make it easy for you and you would appear as nt, anything u say gets haloed and deep conversations leading to sex etc etc

:oops:
working on it, thanks for the advice :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 16474
does this actually work? any sides?
I did it when I was in my cold approach phase.
It does work, I used to do 1.5g(I weigh around 70-75kg) on an empty stomach, but you build a tolerance very fast and have to wait at least a week before you can do it again.
It's like being drunk in terms of social inhibition, I had to hold back in order to not tell super intimate details to anyone, like my dick size (not kidding) You become extremely talkative if you don't get hooked on it, and use it responsibly you can probably make that state your new "baseline" in terms of NT.

Side effects were incredible drowsiness if you take too much at 2-2.5g I would have trouble staying awake, you get super horny(helps with approaching as well) , and if you take it too much you will get addicted and getting off will be a terrible experience, from what I've heard, I never actually used it more often than once a week (weekend or when I knew I was around women)

I was able to approach anyone and get a lot of numbers, even though I'm a balding manlet.
"Just be NT" is actually legit as long as you are around average in looks and pass her looks threshold. I think having one striking feature that halos you is also helpful, like green or blue eyes for example.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, FreakkForLife, closedplatecel and 2 others
JFL inhib isn't genetic it's just about your standing in society. It can change. At least for NT people.

I’m semi low inhib rightnow and kinda NT. I can hold a conversation with a stacylite/htb without getting too nervous but I can’t say what I want to say or lead a conversation anywhere of value, much less sexual unless it’s late at night

Is this because my SMV/PSL is too low (htn-low chadlite) or because of my inhib? Genuinely stuck

I get better social skills everyday because of me not being a bitch and actually talking with people but i’m not 100% normie
Create fake scenario in your head where you do everything you are planning to do and more, now try to imagine the negative reaction, evaluate whether that reaction is logical or not, If not then you are safe to do where they you had done in your head, besides that boost your dopamine level before going out it will help dramatically, also have high self-esteem.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Just ask them casually what their snapchat is or show them your's and then continue conversation from there. Don't overthink things, just go for it. The worse that could happen is they say no, but there's plenty of stacylites in the sea.

I did it when I was in my cold approach phase.
It does work, I used to do 1.5g(I weigh around 70-75kg) on an empty stomach, but you build a tolerance very fast and have to wait at least a week before you can do it again.
It's like being drunk in terms of social inhibition, I had to hold back in order to not tell super intimate details to anyone, like my dick size (not kidding) You become extremely talkative if you don't get hooked on it, and use it responsibly you can probably make that state your new "baseline" in terms of NT.

Side effects were incredible drowsiness if you take too much at 2-2.5g I would have trouble staying awake, you get super horny(helps with approaching as well) , and if you take it too much you will get addicted and getting off will be a terrible experience, from what I've heard, I never actually used it more often than once a week (weekend or when I knew I was around women)

I was able to approach anyone and get a lot of numbers, even though I'm a balding manlet.
"Just be NT" is actually legit as long as you are around average in looks and pass her looks threshold. I think having one striking feature that halos you is also helpful, like green or blue eyes for example.
this needs to be a post on its own tbh.

this needs to be a post on its own tbh.
Lyrica is basically Phenibut but you don't build tolerance as fast.

Also Phenibut FAA mogs regular Phen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and fjor2096
Lyrica is basically Phenibut but you don't build tolerance as fast.

Also Phenibut FAA mogs regular Phen.
Big if true, Lyrica needs a prescription though.

smashing your head into the wall worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
microdosing shrooms has helped me a lot

jfl @ your IQ not knowing what neuroplasticity is

talk 2 more girls and pppl
u cant say what u want then u need 2 practice on this part with strangers force yourself to say whats on your mind that second
also u can do this when u alone
go 2 some place alone and start talking everything that pops into ur mind do this alot and eventually u will be able 2 talk on and on infinitely without the awkward moment when u need 2 think of something 2 say in ur mind

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
my brother did this tho during his teenage years
unless he was nt but was just nervous around bitches, is this a thing idk?
he transformed from a nigga w no social abilities and scared 2 talk 2 bitches 2 the most amazing social nigga ik

Train on getting lower inhib easy as

giga high iq. been wanting to do this for a long time as I am NT as fuck when I'm drunk

can you share more info on how it went down and how you managed to do this safely without going overboard?

• +1
Reactions: Defeated and Deleted member 15827
Try some anti-anxiety meds they legit helped me kill anxiety
permanently? or did it come back once you stopped using them

I've yet to see any valid scientific proof :soy: of this, so I'm inclined to believe that you can, because a lot of people have claimed to have done this exact thing

permanently? or did it come back once you stopped using them
It alters brain chemistry, but not permanently, because brain chemistry can be fucked up over and over again. Once a year is enough though

It alters brain chemistry, but not permanently, because brain chemistry can be fucked up over and over again. Once a year is enough though
so you took them once and it reduced your anxiety for an entire year?

what was the medication and how much did you take?

giga high iq. been wanting to do this for a long time as I am NT as fuck when I'm drunk

can you share more info on how it went down and how you managed to do this safely without going overboard?
Two vodka shots carefully measured thrice a week with a shot of caffeine. The other two days I used magnesium glycinate and ashwagandha before going and chewed nicotine gum

• +1
Reactions: Defeated and lilhorizontal32
Thats not a low smv :feelsuhh:
i know
i mog everyone in my school except for one guy, and he's a different grade then me
however i still struggle, it's weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18516
talk 2 more girls and pppl
u cant say what u want then u need 2 practice on this part with strangers force yourself to say whats on your mind that second
also u can do this when u alone
go 2 some place alone and start talking everything that pops into ur mind do this alot and eventually u will be able 2 talk on and on infinitely without the awkward moment when u need 2 think of something 2 say in ur mind
best answer
it's bluepilled but the only thing that works imo

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
jfl @ your IQ not knowing what neuroplasticity is
How on earth does that translate to lowing your inhib. That practice to to form new habits lol.
I've yet to see any valid scientific proof :soy: of this, so I'm inclined to believe that you can, because a lot of people have claimed to have done this exact thing
There’s plenty.
my brother did this tho during his teenage years
unless he was nt but was just nervous around bitches, is this a thing idk?
he transformed from a nigga w no social abilities and scared 2 talk 2 bitches 2 the most amazing social nigga ik
Thats not lowing his inhib, he just stopped being an introvert. Which can be done at low or high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
i know
i mog everyone in my school except for one guy, and he's a different grade then me
however i still struggle, it's weird
You mog every single person in your school except for one guy, and yet you're scared to talk to girls. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
How on earth does that translate to lowing your inhib. That practice to to form new habits lol.

There’s plenty.

Thats not lowing his inhib, he just stopped being an introvert. Which can be done at low or high inhib.
wtf does low inhib or high inhib mean
means no mental problems right?
theres actually 1 drug that can fix that it sound retarded but hear me out this shit make YOU a genious and u pass uni second handley
Cebyrlysm aka pigbrain peptide
anyways
wachu think of my pfp

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Forum doesn't cease to amaze me with its autism

wtf does low inhib or high inhib mean
means no mental problems right?
No, in simple terms, it’s the “IDGAF” Mindset that they want lol. Which is more common in mentally I’ll people than the sane.
theres actually 1 drug that can fix that it sound retarded but hear me out this shit make YOU a genious and u pass uni second handley
Cebyrlysm aka pigbrain peptide
anyways
wachu think of my pfp
It looks Ight, but you should make it a girl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
u contributing nigga 🤣
Stfu I mog u to death I am one of the highest smv users on this forum with my tiktok prettyboy high appeal looks.