I believe Finland is the best looking country for girls

Yea we have a finish girl exchange student she’s so beautiful
Were getting a german exchange student In february

My mom literally said "i hope its a girl so you'll finally get a girlfriend" is it ovah:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Were getting a german exchange student In february

My mom literally said "i hope its a girl so you'll finally get a girlfriend" is it ovah:feelscry:
why would you date the exchange girl out of all ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lokki
JFL only in Helsinki. Most likely theyre just finlandssvensk and youre just mirin the swedish stacylites
Nope there are lots of pretty finnish foids

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and elnasca
Of course I know it
Since I’ve been here every single fucking day I go to iso omena because of girls, they’re a blessing mate, and frauding to 179cm makes me taller than 9 out of ten of them, I’m in love with Finland rn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lokki and laaltin
And that starts just north of Pasila :ogre:
Obviously, yes

Once you leave kehä 3 finland becomes land of the maajussi and home of the uncivilised

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
why would you date the exchange girl out of all ppl
Thats what I said to her

She said she used to date some austrian guy too when he lived in a different country back in the 90s and she said it worked out great

Cant believe my mom is trying to convince me to do long distance:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and iwannabebreathtakin
Thats what I said to her

She said she used to date some austrian guy too when he lived in a different country back in the 90s and she said it worked out great

Cant believe my mom is trying to convince me to do long distance:pepefrown:
Austria mentioned🤑
But your mom is jst trying to help ig unless you’re not interested in dating atm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lokki
Austria mentioned🤑
But your mom is jst trying to help ig unless you’re not interested in dating atm
I am but unless I lower my standards to sub high ltb im not getting a girlfriend anytime soon

Ive done different country once and I gotta say it did work out great and I still talk with her but you cant call it a proper relationship since I cant see more than maybe once in a year

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and iwannabebreathtakin
you go to Aalto?
Not yet. I’m gonna get my security number in 3 days since then I can’t study but I need to do a few things before uni start, I don’t know a single word in Finnish except tervetuloa that it’s written everywhere on iso omena and I remember it just because today 2 htb were next to the door. My eyes can only follow pussy. It’s frustrating

I am but unless I lower my standards to sub high ltb im not getting a girlfriend anytime soon

Ive done different country once and I gotta say it did work out great and I still talk with her but you cant call it a proper relationship since I cant see more than maybe once in a year
Yea I had a long distance relationship too it was shit

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Since I’ve been here every single fucking day I go to iso omena because of girls, they’re a blessing mate, and frauding to 179cm makes me taller than 9 out of ten of them, I’m in love with Finland rn
what is your psl.

Mirin

My height is the reason ive lost so many girls already and its getting frustrated

But hey atleast my ogee curve is great, zygomatic projection is awesome and I have a good post-rep ratio here:feelsbadman:

Mirin

My height is the reason ive lost so many girls already and its getting frustrated

But hey atleast my ogee curve is great, zygomatic projection is awesome and I have a good post-rep ratio here:feelsbadman:
how tall are you?

I never knew @iloveboobs and @LooksThinker were swimming in nordic pussy
I doubt either of them get any pussy. Us fingolians have been doomed from the start. The game is not for us

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
how tall are you?
171cm at almost 15. Im "supposed" to grow to 180cm but my dad is 174, my mom is 158 and all my ancestors are even shorter than that. I dont think ill grow past 177cm

I doubt either of them get any pussy. Us fingolians have been doomed from the start. The game is not for us
but u niggas are tall aff.

• JFL
but u niggas are tall aff.
JFL since fucking when?? Everyone always talks about the people in Helsinki but forget that Helsinki counts as the swedish minority area of finland

Every time someone compliments finnish people they are complimenting the svedes of finland or the swedish genes some finnish people have.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and negativetiltedheart
Obviously, yes

Once you leave kehä 3 finland becomes land of the maajussi and home of the uncivilised
Turku foids fog but they eventually move to PK-seutu, so there's that. Tampere, the less I speak the better.

• +1
Turku foids fog but they eventually move to PK-seutu, so there's that. Tampere, the less I speak the better.
And why is that?

Because turku is another swedish minority city.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
And why is that?

Because turku is another swedish minority city.
Even Finnish and ethnic (Albanian, mena etc.) foids there fog. They put effort and take care of themselves better (softmax) unlike the slobs in Tampere and elsewhere. Must be something in the air there.

• JFL
You are biased. The same way I am biased towards mediterranean women, because the mix of our genetics could create the best looking children.

Finnish people are very shy and antisocial, yet manage to be be hedonistic so good luck getting a wife. Hate this shit expensive libtard good goy country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and Lokki
They just looksmax. They are pretty normal looking when you take all their shit off. ALSO THEY age like shit which is problem with a lot of white women in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Even Finnish and ethnic (Albanian, mena etc.) foids there fog. They put effort and take care of themselves better (softmax) unlike the slobs in Tampere and elsewhere. Must be something in the air there.
I lived in Turku 10 years. Most shitties Municipality in finland. I have mostly shit memories. Savolinna, helsinki and Espoo mogs.

Knew it

Most people who move here dont realise how much better Tampere is:feelsbadman:

Tampere is the most growing city in all of finland, I would move here

Only problem is that the girls are less hot:pepefrown:
Tampere is good. (y)

• +1
are u 175cm?

mUISTakaa se että sitten kun täytätte 30. Its over.

• +1
Why every time when x country is mentioned, the moids there are always deemed as recessed subhumans whilst foids are seen as some saint giga stacies? @cytoplasm
View attachment 3238445
Skrmavbild 2024 10 15 kl 222133

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I’ve seen so many stacylite and htb+ in 1 night that is fucking unbelievable. I’m Italian and I live here since 1 week and I’m truly astonished by how many good looking girls there are here, low inhib also. The good thing is that Finnish boys are in the 90% of the cases ugly as fuck, blonde with invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, so they go for foreigners. Truly a blessing living here guys. If only I hadn’t a girlfriend.
quanto sono alte loro mediamente ?