HOW DO I MAKE AN EXUSE TO NOT GO SOMEHWERE??

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like I’m being forced by my mom to go to this waterpark where my oneists is gonna be , geniunally don’t want as I don’t wanna see my oneisits. (Context she’s my sisters friend so I still see her a lot) but ya. Does anyone know how I can force staying home.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Just tell her your not going and make that clear.

Unless you have uneducated or control-freak parents, they'll just give up once they see you are serious and leave you be.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and Zenis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, serialcoper and Zenis
Just tell her your not going and make that clear.

Unless you have uneducated or control-freak parents, they'll just give up once they see you are serious and leave you be.
Will see, but she always try’s that guilt trip shit man it’s so fucking annoying. She treats me like a child when I’m legit a legel adult in 5 months

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Like I’m being forced by my mom to go to this waterpark where my oneists is gonna be , geniunally don’t want as I don’t wanna see my oneisits. (Context she’s my sisters friend so I still see her a lot) but ya. Does anyone know how I can force staying home.
Bsiisoodd

Tell her you're sick, this can only work depending on your parent tho

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Run away from home and sleep on the street

Will see, but she always try’s that guilt trip shit man it’s so fucking annoying. She treats me like a child when I’m legit a legel adult in 5 months
Why do you think that is bud.

Also you already fucked up if you denied to go, if you didn’t though, what you should do is act really excited to go and just be the happiest little thing in the world, then the morning of, before you eat anything you take 100 mg of zinc and that’ll make you projectile vomit at the breakfast table. Then rush to the bathroom and claim diarrhea as well. Boo hoo guess I have a stomach bug can’t go!

If you don’t have zinc then be a man and use your fingers after you’ve finished eating breakfast, and take advantage your mom treats you like a child and call her into the bathroom mid puke.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Why do you think that is bud.

Also you already fucked up if you denied to go, if you didn’t though, what you should do is act really excited to go and just be the happiest little thing in the world, then the morning of, before you eat anything you take 100 mg of zinc and that’ll make you projectile vomit at the breakfast table. Then rush to the bathroom and claim diarrhea as well. Boo hoo guess I have a stomach bug can’t go!

If you don’t have zinc then be a man and use your fingers after you’ve finished eating breakfast, and take advantage your mom treats you like a child and call her into the bathroom mid puke.
Damnn good advice nigga

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked