How do I go about getting my parents to help fund my surgeries ?

have you talked to them about specific instances where your looks affected you? I brought up a bunch of examples and stuff when I was arguing with my dad about surgery
i dont really know which examples i can use but i already envision what kind of bullshit response ill get

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and glizzygnasher68
i brainstormed some ideas:

- if u dont mind paying back then a small loan would be viable option and since u are over 18 ur dad shouldn't have anything to say about it

- try to convince a doctor to do it for health reasons -> insurance pays

- wageslave

- saying you'll rope if they don't pay is a bit of a gamble and very much a last resort option but since u are over 18 they cant force u to go to seek help

- thoroughly explain your thought process to ur dad and come up with a deal with him

- my personal favourite: change your view of the world, get bluepilled and live ur life normally as the majority of the people in the world (professional help, therapist etc.)

- also I'm not sure but if you could show that it has a real effect on your mental health you could maaybe get health insurance to pay but most likely they will just send u to therapy

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Videogamemaxx to cope.

And wait for surgery day.

After surgery you’ll probably be obsessed with your new looks for a while, then you’ll forget about the whole thing and go back to coping with videogames and having a normal life without thinking about looks
that's what I want, just to live a normal life, well ideally a bit better cuz the goal is htn but ik i wont be some model/celeb, that's fine I want to be able to date women tho

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i brainstormed some ideas:

- if u dont mind paying back then a small loan would be viable option and since u are over 18 ur dad shouldn't have anything to say about it

- try to convince a doctor to do it for health reasons -> insurance pays

- wageslave

- saying you'll rope if they don't pay is a bit of a gamble and very much a last resort option but since u are over 18 they cant force u to go to seek help

- thoroughly explain your thought process to ur dad and come up with a deal with him

- my personal favourite: change your view of the world, get bluepilled and live ur life normally as the majority of the people in the world (professional help, therapist etc.)

- also I'm not sure but if you could show that it has a real effect on your mental health you could maaybe get health insurance to pay but most likely they will just send u to therapy
therapy only works for women since all their problems are inside their head, not the case for me, i've been treated like shit and an outcast since I started going to school at the age of 5

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and maxxmclooks
i dont really know which examples i can use but i already envision what kind of bullshit response ill get
your best bet is probably to make them really concerned about you like other people have said, my parents were initially angry when I brought up surgery, but they were more open to it after I started acting depressed and stuff for a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and <6PSLcel
your best bet is probably to make them really concerned about you like other people have said, my parents were initially angry when I brought up surgery, but they were more open to it after I started acting depressed and stuff for a few weeks
yeah thats basically what i did with my mum, took a while but she did agree to gib me some, but the thing is i dont live with my biological dad, we sometimes talk over the phone and rarely see each other since he lives few hours away, so getting him to understand is a bit harder

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
yeah thats basically what i did with my mum, took a while but she did agree to gib me some, but the thing is i dont live with my biological dad, we sometimes talk over the phone and rarely see each other since he lives few hours away, so getting him to understand is a bit harder
yeah, I guess probably start with getting your mom fully on board, then maybe she could help you with convincing your dad. also if you have family issues and stuff like that you could probably work that into the argument as a guilt trip.

• +1
that's what I want, just to live a normal life, well ideally a bit better cuz the goal is htn but ik i wont be some model/celeb, that's fine I want to be able to date women tho
As others mentioned, making them concerned is likely to convince them.

But if they don’t have the economic means they won’t be able to pay for your ascension, so don’t pressure them to do it if they can’t afford it, otherwise the whole thing will lead to a horrible situation with no solution => frustration.

If you ‘re 100% sure that they can pay for it you should insist about how horrible you’re feeling and let them know about your self hatred and all that daily + show concerning behavior (stop eating and shit like that).

Also if you get them to talk to a surgeon the surgeon is likely to convince them since well known surgeons tend to be excellent salesmen. Perhaps you could convince them to pay only for the visit asking to get well informed about the situation, and let the surgeon cook

• +1
yeah, I guess probably start with getting your mom fully on board, then maybe she could help you with convincing your dad. also if you have family issues and stuff like that you could probably work that into the argument as a guilt trip.
if u dont mind me asking what kind of stuff did u initally say to ur dad, i feel like its harder to convince ur dad of this kind of shit as opposed to a mother

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and glizzygnasher68
As others mentioned, making them concerned is likely to convince them.

But if they don’t have the economic means they won’t be able to pay for your ascension, so don’t pressure them to do it if they can’t afford it, otherwise the whole thing will lead to a horrible situation with no solution => frustration.

If you ‘re 100% sure that they can pay for it you should insist about how horrible you’re feeling and let them know about your self hatred and all that daily + show concerning behavior (stop eating and shit like that).

The other way around this is to get it done for health reasons, you might actually be a candidate so try your luck, DM me for insight.

If you get them to talk to a surgeon the surgeon is likely to convince them since well known surgeons tend to be excellent salesmen. Perhaps you could convince them to pay only for the visit asking to get well informed about the situation, and let the surgeon cook
yeah no im not expecting them to pay shit ofc, its their money, im just asking how i could get them to lend me even a thousand or something each, ideally a bit more but you know, im well aware of the fact im still gonna need to save up for 90% if not more of the money, but even 10% from them combined would help tremendously, and ofc id be willing to pay them back

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Also if you get them to talk to a surgeon the surgeon is likely to convince them since well known surgeons tend to be excellent salesmen. Perhaps you could convince them to pay only for the visit asking to get well informed about the situation, and let the surgeon cook
this is actually a good point, my only fear is that a lot of the surgeons are more bluepilled than some normies, so they might even turn the tide and side with my parents and try gaslight me into muh therapy or something

I'm kind of in the same position but i have a good case because it's actually their fault. But even if me and the maxfac who promised to help me with this convince them, i don't know if they would pay for all of it

Honestly if they don’t have the money, they don’t have the money. I got my rhinoplasty 10 years ago by threatening to go ER. Got sent to a psych ward and my family knew I was serious. I’m not suggesting you do this. I was just very very desperate and I wanted to end it all. I know how you feel.

Truthfully speaking you probably can’t convince them to get you surgeries unless they think you are genuinely at the end of your rope. Even then like I said if they don’t have the money they just don’t have it.

Again I wanna stress the fact I’m not encouraging you to say you’re gonna go ER but that’s how I got it at the time.
Was this in the US?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tell them you didn't ask to be there, that they wanted achild and unlucky you, god decided to give you a shitty face. So they either pay to repair god's mistake or you go bye bye. 🤷‍♂️

Was this in the US?
Yeah I got put in the psych ward under some law (perhaps it’s called Kendra’s Law in my state but In California it’s called a 5150) and you can remain there for like two weeks involuntarily. That’s how long I was there for.

I’m again saying that I am in no way suggesting people try to say they’re gonna hurt themselves or anyone else. This was just what I did at the time because I was extremely desperate and depressed.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah I got put in the psych ward under some law (perhaps it’s called Kendra’s Law in my state but In California it’s called a 5150) and you can remain there for like two weeks involuntarily. That’s how long I was there for.

I’m again saying that I am in no way suggesting people try to say they’re gonna hurt themselves or anyone else. This was just what I did at the time because I was extremely desperate and depressed.
I mean, chances are his parents don't have the money lmfao. Simply it's not realistic for the majority of people. That's just life.

If I achieve HTN for ethnics, I'll be happy. Also unironically there's more to life than sex and hoes. Like, I wanna be free from work, be healthy, go to national parks, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
therapy only works for women since all their problems are inside their head, not the case for me, i've been treated like shit and an outcast since I started going to school at the age of 5
that problem is in ur head, male and female brains are the same in that sense

all those things u described are mental problems

• JFL
I mean, chances are his parents don't have the money lmfao. Simply it's not realistic for the majority of people. That's just life.

If I achieve HTN for ethnics, I'll be happy. Also unironically there's more to life than sex and hoes. Like, I wanna be free from work, be healthy, go to national parks, etc.
That’s the thing. The chances of having the money for all these surgeries is just quite out there but OP said he’d only want a fraction of the money needed for the surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and <6PSLcel
Very hard to convince

Are your parents ok with you doing obscure non surgical procedures?

Then if no , then likely they won’t agree with surgeries

• JFL
Very hard to convince

Are your parents ok with you doing obscure non surgical procedures?

Then if no , then likely they won’t agree with surgeries
idk if they are lol

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Stop being retarded. Why do you care so much what holes think of you?

• +1
Not just holes nigga
Stop being retarded. Why do you care so much what holes think of you?
being better looking significantly improves ur life in more ways than just OLD, I’m not even lying dating and shit is the last thing I care about

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Not just holes nigga

being better looking significantly improves ur life in more ways than just OLD, I’m not even lying dating and shit is the last thing I care about
Not to the extent you think it does
Height matters more for that

And even that ain't that deep

• JFL
Not to the extent you think it does
Height matters more for that

And even that ain't that deep
bullshit, you and another user have disappointed me today with ur bluepilled cope

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and optimisticzoomer
bullshit, you and another user have disappointed me today with ur bluepilled cope
It's a great shame you fell for the dalit "blackpill" meme. Of course height is more important in everyday situations anyway, if we're comparing a looks increase to a comparable increase in height. That's not bluepilled

• JFL
It's a great shame you fell for the dalit "blackpill" meme. Of course height is more important in everyday situations anyway, if we're comparing a looks increase to a comparable increase in height. That's not bluepilled
Height is cope if u don’t have the face

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Height is cope if u don’t have the face
For dating? To an extent. If you're actually ugly. For everything else? No

And you're thinking about ugly face vs good looking face, which is the same as comparing 6'3 vs 5'3. A 6'3 ugly mogs a 5'3 good looking, and is treated way better

• JFL
For dating? To an extent. If you're actually ugly. For everything else? No

And you're thinking about ugly face vs good looking face, which is the same as comparing 6'3 vs 5'3. A 6'3 ugly mogs a 5'3 good looking, and is treated way better
What about a 6 foot htn and a 6’5 ltn, imo the former life mogs the other guy to Gandys heaven

What about a 6 foot htn and a 6’5 ltn, imo the former life mogs the other guy to Gandys heaven
Nope. For dating most women, probably. For male and public respect etc, no

• JFL
realistically if you're 6'4 or whatever and LTN u only need one surgery for now

If I were u id see if I can just get a personal loan. Ofc u need a credit score and proof of income etc. Not exactly sure how it works in the UK but in the US you can finance them. This comes with interest and shit on the downside, but this could be a lasst resort

Im 34yo now i dont Care about my looks

• +1
C making money is impossible

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
realistically if you're 6'4 or whatever and LTN u only need one surgery for now

If I were u id see if I can just get a personal loan. Ofc u need a credit score and proof of income etc. Not exactly sure how it works in the UK but in the US you can finance them. This comes with interest and shit on the downside, but this could be a lasst resort

I need like 2 surgeries at least, more like 3 to escape LTNceldom

my brother said he talks like dio
i just remembered i had a dream i saw a picture of a woman with a nazi flag cape in a warzone like ur pfp and i thought in the dream "that looks like gribsurfers pfp"

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and <6PSLcel
i just remembered i had a dream i saw a picture of a woman with a nazi flag cape in a warzone like ur pfp and i thought in the dream "that looks like gribsurfers pfp"
Do I tell my parents this when I’m asking them for surgery gibs ?

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
I need like 2 surgeries at least, more like 3 to escape LTNceldom
Be realistic, thats just not happening anytime soon

If time is of the essence like you say i would get a loan for at least one

• +1
Be realistic, thats just not happening anytime soon

If time is of the essence like you say i would get a loan for at least one
It’s gonna be impossible to get a loan, y shouldn’t I do what I said in the OP ?

Male respect is cope
I'm volcel so I don't gaf about holes. In cases like mine, height > face without a doubt. Heightmogging is so euphoric. Everyone knows height matters more irl, it's just the dalits in these communities that think they're geniuses because they're "blackpilled" and think face matters more than it does

• Ugh..