How do I make as much money as possible in 2-3 months

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
pretty stupid question ik.
I want to go away for university but housing is really expensive so I need to somehow pay 14k for living conditions on top of the 10k for tuition.
My family isn't in the financial situation for me to go away, so I need to find a way to make this money on my own.
On top of this, my mom refuses to let me move away, she's really weird but i don't want to get into it here.
Any good ways to make money? I have enough for tuition but not enough for housing.
Serious replies only plz

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
what country do u live in

if ur family can go below a certain threshold ur entire education could be paid for with FAFSA idk about housing tho i stayed home saved a lot of $

i know it does cover housing tho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

if ur family can go below a certain threshold ur entire education could be paid for with FAFSA idk about housing tho i stayed home saved a lot of $

yeah i dont live in the us so fafsa doesnt work for me, the scholarships for my country are shit from what i've seen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and User28823
If you have 10k - you can try to gamble. If you dont know how then start preparing to live in dorm

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
If you have 10k - you can try to gamble. If you dont know how then start preparing to live in dorm
i got 10k, how do i start

• +1
i got 10k, how do i start
Honestly if you dont know how, i suggest you to not start. You can lose 10k and then you will be fucked. Sit down and start learning high paying skills, accept living not in the best conditions now

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Honestly if you dont know how, i suggest you to not start. You can lose 10k and then you will be fucked. Sit down and start learning high paying skills, accept living not in the best conditions now
alr, you have any high paying skills u recommend?

• +1
blackhat hacking pentesting

Rent your ass

Nobody will tell you how because there isn't such a way to make huge sum in that short period unless you it was a result of previous hard work.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Dietsnasta, eduardkoopman and 2 others
Nobody will tell you how because there isn't such a way to make huge sum in that short period unless you it was a result of previous hard work.
True that.

Safest way to get there. Is through workslaving at the highest paying job you can get.
All other ways, are gambles.
Some people let themselves be gunny pigs, for medication trial research. One has than to stay in a facility for like 2 weeks, and they use new medication on you to see what happens. Get blood tapped daily, and so on. Quit uncomfortable. But in West nations at least. After it finished one gets maybe 3000 usd

Last edited:
  • +1
He can buy a gun with the 10k he already have and rob some places.

He can buy a gun with the 10k he already have and rob some places.
nah my shitty country doesnt allow guns i would be sentenced to execution

nah my shitty country doesnt allow guns i would be sentenced to execution
Not if the police can't catch you or even see your face.
Just use a mask make a plan and execute it fast and objetively.
And obivously that the governemnt doesn't want you to have guns they don't want you to have power to fight the police you shouldn't care about it

• +1

become poor and use grants to fund bimax theory

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
Unironically prostitution or drugs. If your social circle is small, then prostitution. Sorry!