how do i make my eyebrows neutral tilt?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i wanna change my positive tilted gay eyebrows to neutral anyway possible?

It looks fine as is imo, you can fraud a bit more neutral if you want by brushing/plucking but probably should ask someone to do it for you (like go to a place where they do stuff like this)

It looks fine as is imo, you can fraud a bit more neutral if you want by brushing/plucking but probably should ask someone to do it for you (like go to a place where they do stuff like this)
will it look gay? , a guy came up to me once and said does someone do your eyebrows?

will it look gay? , a guy came up to me once and said does someone do your eyebrows?
Idk what to answer you to this cause most times you troll post 4fun, and it's hard to take you 100% seriously. It most likely wont, just specify it to the person that will have it done to you.

At least yours aren't negatively tilted

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
THeyre fine

• Hmm...
View attachment 1724740 i wanna change my positive tilted gay eyebrows to neutral anyway possible?
Eye brow tilt is influenced by bones so find out which bones influence and bonesmash the ones that would give u negative tilt until I get neutral tilt

• +1
Eye brow tilt is influenced by bones so find out which bones influence and bonesmash the ones that would give u negative tilt until I get neutral tilt
Nigger 😋😝🤗