How do I make my eyebrows thicker ??

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
I have started to apply coconut oil on my eyebrows before I sleep ...I did a faceapp morph and thickening my eyebrows boosted my looks by atleast 1 more psl rating ..I'm not kidding ...should I shave them once to get them more thicker ??do you think I should use topical minoxidil or just oral minoxidil for my eyebrows to thicken ??I'll also keep using coconut and castor oil side by side

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, chawaje and thecel
I really don't know

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18340
Foam minoxidil, I heard castor oil is kind of cope if you already have dark brows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EndlessHunger, Slob, Gad and 3 others
Foam minoxidil, I heard castor oil is kind of cope if you already have dark brows
Foam minoxidil ..you mean the kind you have to put directly on the part you want to affect hair growth ??not tablet minoxidil right ??

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Use minoxidil but not the liquid one, the liquid one is known to cause unwanted hair growth whereas the foam doesn’t as much. You’d start wanting thicker eyebrows and end with a uni brow

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero and Deleted member 18340
Use minoxidil but not the liquid one, the liquid one is known to cause unwanted hair growth whereas the foam doesn’t as much. You’d start wanting thicker eyebrows and end with a uni brow
Bruh all these days I though there were only two types of minoxidil forms ..pills and solution types ...and now I'm learning there is a difference between the foam and liquid ..I guess you learn new stuff everyday ..will look into foam types now ..thank you

I have started to apply coconut oil on my eyebrows before I sleep ...I did a faceapp morph and thickening my eyebrows boosted my looks by atleast 1 more psl rating ..I'm not kidding ...should I shave them once to get them more thicker ??do you think I should use topical minoxidil or just oral minoxidil for my eyebrows to thicken ??I'll also keep using coconut and castor oil side by side
@Predeterminism might be a helpful thread for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Piss on them

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan Gosling and Deleted member 18340
wait wtf you're telling me using the liquid minoxidil on your eyebrows gives you a unibrow??? I've been using that for a while irregularly. Crazy tbh. Are eyebrow gains from minoxidil permanent?:unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
wait wtf you're telling me using the liquid minoxidil on your eyebrows gives you a unibrow??? I've been using that for a while irregularly. Crazy tbh. Are eyebrow gains from minoxidil permanent?:unsure:
I have used it before ..no it won't happen unless you mistakenly spill them somewhere else ..however when I was using liquid minoxidil to grow beard mistakenly put them near eye areas ...and altho it's not that visible ..I can see hair growing near eye areas ..so I guess you have to be really careful with the liquid form

It’s not guaranteed and it’s more likely to happen in people who have vellus hairs there. Once the hair is terminal it’s permanent

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
And yes gains anywhere not just eyebrows are permanent ..

• Woah
no you got to use minox frequently, maybe use it less to keep the gains

• Hmm...
It’s not guaranteed and it’s more likely to happen in people who have vellus hairs there. Once the hair is terminal it’s permanent
no you got to use minox frequently, maybe use it less to keep the gains
How long did subsantial eyebrow results take for yall??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
castroil oil dilluted with peppermint oil and rapidbrow are 2 you could try before minox

castor did nothing on itself.

• Love it
Try bathmate

• JFL
Is it that powerful?

i'd rather have insane brows and just groom em tbh.

Did you experience this using the liquid version or just knowledge or something you read b4?

what concentration we talking?!
castroil oil dilluted with peppermint oil and rapidbrow are 2 you could try before minox

castor did nothing on itself.
I keep telling people over and over again to stop being cheap and invest into a quality serum

How did rapidbrow work for you? can it grow eyebrows hairs where its sparse or no hairs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Is it that powerful?

Did you experience this using the liquid version or just knowledge or something you read b4?

I keep telling people over and over again to stop being cheap and invest into a quality serum

How did rapidbrow work for you? can it grow eyebrows hairs where its sparse or no hairs?
It's better to use one powerful thing and stick to it then use a 100 things ..altho I haven't used minoxidil on my brows ..I have had experience with them on my cheeks ..I had little to no hair on my cheeks before ...now I have a full beard ..so I think Im going to stick to minoxidil and use them in my brows before sleep ..one day minoxidil , on day castor oil and alternate this ...

I noticed some outlying hairs around my inner brows which were def from rapidbrow since they were never there before.

I really dont know if its strong enough to fill in sparse spots. I didnt have any so i wont guess.

The product itself doesnt promise new hair regrowth so idk. Worked to darken and thicken my existing hair tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
whale penis oil 3%

• JFL
Fut eyebrow transplant

• +1
All forms of minoxidil will work including the oral and liquid but you should use the foam as it doesn't make your skin flaky like liquid or give you heart palpitations like oral.
Foam minox makes your eyebrows grow a lot longer, making them appear more dense (ive done it myself) but you need to use some sort of gel in the morning to flatten the long hairs or just trim them.
Also dying the hairs helps darken the vellus hairs grown by minoxidil making your eyebrows look very thick. Apparently Latisse also works but minoxidil is cheaper.
As a last resort you can get eyebrow transplant but choose a good doctor.

• +1
vit e oil or peppermint is a blessing

• +1
Coconut oil is good for you so keep doing that, or be like me and just be born with thick eyebrows... or do both...

• +1
being gay wurks

no but serisly if u over 18 then get them microbladed instant thick
if not ur stuck w growing them with castor oil rapidbrow vaseslin and cocunut oil bonus peparmint oel
u can get them waxed threaded tinted and laminated once a month for thicker brows too but it 150 a month

brow will help your face to be honest but first will always be bone

• +1
why foam and not liquid?
Liquid gave me irritation and will make anyones skin dry and rough. Not everyone gets irritation though.

If you have the
Is it that powerful?

capability to have a thick beard or thick eyebrows and facial hair in general then when using this stuff you could get hair growth everywhere. I tried it out a few years ago for beard growth and I got hairs popping on the high cheek area, almost on my lips at the corner of the mouth, I stopped because the area between the tail of my eyebrow and my hair line started to get hairs and i was scared my eyebrow would connect to my hairline lmao. Thankfully my facial hair naturally got thicker over the years and I no longer need to think about using this shit. One of the main side effects that bothered me was random moments of very fast heart beating, scared me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
coconut won't do shit, you need minox, nothing else works