How do i make my eyes lighter?

P

plukee

Hi. I currently have a30s and i hate them. My mum has a10s and I didn’t fucking inherited them because of mostly everyone in my dad’s side having a30s which cucked me. Is there any way i can make my eyes lighter softmaxxing/hardmaxxing?

Hi. I currently have a30s and i hate them.
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Users reported positive results by pouring honey directly into the eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, zura and plukee
Users reported positive results by pouring honey directly into the eyes
I heard something like this but it sounds really retarded and would like more evidence

everyone in my dad’s side having a30s which cucked me
How would A30 eyes cuck you
Even if its not as light as A10 its still a halo

Nothing, don't even think about honey.

How light your blue is depends of your collagen fibers thickness and density. It explains why all blue shades are different

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and plukee
Nothing, don't even think about honey.

How light your blue is depends of your collagen fibers thickness and density. It explains why all blue shades are different
I wasn’t thinking about honey anyways it sounds really autistic. If it’s to do with collagen can i not just use collagen supplements for like a while and it’ll slowly change?

I wasn’t thinking about honey anyways it sounds really autistic. If it’s to do with collagen can i not just use collagen supplements for like a while and it’ll slowly change?

I'm not sure that you can create more fibers in iris with supplements. It doesn't work like the collagen in your skin. When you get older, you don't lose it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and plukee
saw sm about melanotan abuse for lighter eyes

but if all else fails just do a stroma

• +1
Reactions: plukee