How do i make my eyes lighter?

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Posts
5,699
Reputation
5,470
Hi. I currently have a30s and i hate them. My mum has a10s and I didn’t fucking inherited them because of mostly everyone in my dad’s side having a30s which cucked me. Is there any way i can make my eyes lighter softmaxxing/hardmaxxing?
 
Hi. I currently have a30s and i hate them.
200.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, Deleted member 30461, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Users reported positive results by pouring honey directly into the eyes
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, zura and plukee
Users reported positive results by pouring honey directly into the eyes
I heard something like this but it sounds really retarded and would like more evidence
 
everyone in my dad’s side having a30s which cucked me
How would A30 eyes cuck you
Even if its not as light as A10 its still a halo
 
Nothing, don't even think about honey.

How light your blue is depends of your collagen fibers thickness and density. It explains why all blue shades are different
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and plukee
Nothing, don't even think about honey.

How light your blue is depends of your collagen fibers thickness and density. It explains why all blue shades are different
I wasn’t thinking about honey anyways it sounds really autistic. If it’s to do with collagen can i not just use collagen supplements for like a while and it’ll slowly change?
 
I wasn’t thinking about honey anyways it sounds really autistic. If it’s to do with collagen can i not just use collagen supplements for like a while and it’ll slowly change?

I'm not sure that you can create more fibers in iris with supplements. It doesn't work like the collagen in your skin. When you get older, you don't lose it
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and plukee
saw sm about melanotan abuse for lighter eyes

but if all else fails just do a stroma
 
  • +1
Reactions: plukee

Similar threads

T3llo
Replies
9
Views
11
T3llo
T3llo
L
Replies
14
Views
104
jp212
jp212
roidar
Replies
5
Views
52
jotunnr
jotunnr
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
59
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
boberto925925
Replies
1
Views
37
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top