How do I make my face not so fucking fat?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I’m 11% body fat and my face is fat as fuck. I look alright when I purse my lips though. But how do I make it less fat. Already on potassium supplements

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I’m 11% body fat
You are probably %20

potassium supplements
They won't do jackshit

But how do I make it less fat
Lower body weight slowly through vigorious lifting/cardio and continue to do so

if still bloated as fuck

you may have subhuman fat deposit genetics which means you have to go auschwitz mode and continue to lower body weight by that i mean fat volume so you still will have to lift extremely and do cardio

if still bloated it may be due to water retention try diuretics

if still bloated get wraparound 12 gauge shotgun implant because you have shit tier bones that your face is unable to project anteriorly and have bloated apperance :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, fjor2096 and Manletmachine
You are probably %20

They won't do jackshit

Lower body weight slowly through vigorious lifting/cardio and continue to do so

if still bloated as fuck

you may have subhuman fat deposit genetics which means you have to go auschwitz mode and continue to lower body weight by that i mean fat volume so you still will have to lift extremely and do cardio

if still bloated it may be due to water retention try diuretics

if still bloated get wraparound 12 gauge shotgun implant because you have shit tier bones that your face is unable to project anteriorly and have bloated apperance :lul:
I got my bf% taken at a lab, I’m 11%

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Hey man I had mine measured by a lab too, it was 11% too and my face was still a bit bloated as well.

I think those Machines are off by 2-3% for guys. My goal is to cut back down to 9.5% on the Machine, and I think that should be a true 12% and see how my face looks.

Other tips you can try are 4:1 Potassium to Sodium Ratio (track using myFitnesspal or Cronometer) and stay steady at 100grams of carbs per day, except on occasions you need to look lean just cut carbs the meal before you go out. Run 2 miles per day minimum. Ice Packs help too. Natural Diuretics (I use 1st Man - Defined) and take two pills per day.

Hope this helps.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and balding17yomanletcel
Hey man I had mine measured by a lab too, it was 11% too and my face was still a bit bloated as well.

I think those Machines are off by 2-3% for guys. My goal is to cut back down to 9.5% on the Machine, and I think that should be a true 12% and see how my face looks.

Other tips you can try are 4:1 Potassium to Sodium Ratio (track using myFitnesspal or Cronometer) and stay steady at 100grams of carbs per day, except on occasions you need to look lean just cut carbs the meal before you go out. Run 2 miles per day minimum. Ice Packs help too. Natural Diuretics (I use 1st Man - Defined) and take two pills per day.

Hope this helps.
those are off even higher around %10 percent lmao

Put on muscle to redistribute the fat due to ur shitty fat distribution genetics

those are off even higher around %10 percent lmao
I disagree. I've had scans done by both InBody & Dexa and both measured me in the 11-13% range. Based on my ab definition and facial leanness I would say that both scans underestimated BF by about 2-3%

When I shot 11% on InBody I had visible ab cuts but no Six pack, face was not as lean as it should be at 11% - same with Dexa.

that most likely mean you shit facial bone structure, most likely lack of forward growth projection.