How do I make my jaw look deformed quickly?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
So I have a flat maxilla but OK jaw definition and chin projection unfortunately, and I want to convince my insurance provider that I'm deformed and need bimax for functional reasons. What are some good ways to make my chin/jaw look giga unsymmetrical or deformed real quick? Best I can think of is bonesmashing my face until I have severe bruising and look bloated/deformed but I'm not sure if that's a good odea

just go there u already look deformed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and Samiscool234
Just jut your jaw out/to one side and make it look asymmetrical. How would they even confirm past that?

• +1
Reactions: zura
So I have a flat maxilla but OK jaw definition and chin projection unfortunately, and I want to convince my insurance provider that I'm deformed and need bimax for functional reasons. What are some good ways to make my chin/jaw look giga unsymmetrical or deformed real quick? Best I can think of is bonesmashing my face until I have severe bruising and look bloated/deformed but I'm not sure if that's a good odea
Hit your maxilla with hammer as hard as you can for 50 times in row

I have to go in person with them for a meeting, I can't jutt like that while speaking
Then tell them you have obstructive sleep apnea and trouble breathing

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Tell a boxer to punch you in jaw

Have bad jaw posture or just chew single sided for a bit and chew gum only on one side
Otherwise just take a hammer

Nigga they take xrays and orthodontists decide it. Do you think these niggas cant literally feel you moving your TMJ?

.me users doing anything to avoid getting a job and paying for surgery.