How do I make my jaw more defined

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I have fairly good forward growth my maxilla is slightly recessed but not by much mainly because I’m a negroid but I’m wondering wats the best way to make my jaw slightly more defined I want to lose all the fat in that area
JFL please don’t waste my time I’m fifteen I want to make the best of puberty

Attachments

• C20818FA-986D-4C39-8833-4765BDB8A24E.jpeg
    C20818FA-986D-4C39-8833-4765BDB8A24E.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 30
Bleaching your skin and losing fat

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
At 15 lose fat faggot. You will boost test levels by having less fat cells, will boost your height and bone bimorphism. It will make you tyrone. Other than that if you are manlet, inject HGH rn. Take cold showers. Stop fapping, go for girls. There ya go bud.

Chewing gum and dropping bf%

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
At 15 lose fat faggot. You will boost test levels by having less fat cells, will boost your height and bone bimorphism. It will make you tyrone. Other than that if you are manlet, inject HGH rn. Take cold showers. Stop fapping, go for girls. There ya go bud.
I’m 5’11 I’m also skinny as fuck and have wide shoulders there nothing wrong with my height or body tbh with me it’s all about my face also know a way to low face fat fast? Also where do I get HGH in the uk?

nigger lips its over, do something about ur lips that looks gross

😂😂😂😭 lmao I can’t do anything bout that well I don’t think I think they’re like that because they curve out

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I’m 5’11 I’m also skinny as fuck and have wide shoulders there nothing wrong with my height or body tbh with me it’s all about my face also know a way to low face fat fast? Also where do I get HGH in the uk?
HGH is doctor prescribed where you live or go to russia and suck off people there for it. Your face fat is bad genes unfortunately, you carry a large amount of bloat in your face. The best ways to deal with this falls into 2 options:

Take diuretics, slight chance of arrythmia or something, eat BANANAS constantly with them
Go ketogenic diet, NO MORE CARBS, will get rid of SO MUCH water weight, but downside is u will want to die without carbs.

You can get surgery to get lips reduced OP, try and aim for that + Rhinoplasty for white nose.

Now ascend my nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Sliding genioplasty or rope

Sliding genioplasty or rope
Nigga I said I’m fifteen I don’t think atm I need surgeries considering I have some big bones

• Woah
Reactions: Elias
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BadaBing
Become white

Nigga I said I’m fifteen I don’t think atm I need surgeries considering I have some big bones
You have bimaxillary protrusion its common in blacks try to correct it with an expander rather than pulling teeth

You have bimaxillary protrusion its common in blacks try to correct it with an expander rather than pulling teeth
A palate expanded?

A palate expanded?
the better option would be marpe or mse that would expand your whole face not just your arch
then you need to pull back the alveolar bone

Your 15, don't try some weird anti bloat shit. Do sports at least 5x a week and aim to always be lean enough to have defined abs. Keep your diet clean and sleep well, and at 5'11 you don't need hgh imo, you could grow a few more inches still

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel