How do i make my voice deeper pls i sound like a discord skid

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
Its not a puberty problem but my voice is so fucking unmenacing, i sound like a lamb when i talk
Im about to play games with this girl too i dont wanna sound like a little boy on call

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Perfection
Primal screaming

Its not a puberty problem but my voice is so fucking unmenacing, i sound like a lamb when i talk
Im about to play games with this girl too i dont wanna sound like a little boy on call
ther Heavy androgenic steroids increases it some in more some in others based on genetic propesnity. Other thn tht just weight gain in gerneral does aswell as thickening of the neck/ I would do tht allong with some low dose test 400mg and a strong androgenic short term like anadrol. Did 1 cycle anadrol tren test and my voice is deeper for years.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, IAMNOTANINCEL and vampyre
send voice in pm

Train neck + speak with the back of your mouth to speak with your genetic potential voice.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
testosterone

it lowered mine

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
testosterone and speaking quieter with more focus on your voice making it deeper but not to a point where people can tell that you're making it deeper on purpose

• +1
Reactions: laaoo and i hear voices
testosterone and speaking quieter with more focus on your voice making it deeper but not to a point where people can tell that you're making it deeper on purpose
tanks man