How do I maximize bone growth at 14?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
I'm looking on ways to increase bone mass. Not looking for hgh or test, because I refuse to take supplements at this age jfl

you keep making these threads, there isn't a ton naturally other vitamin d3 mk7 and gym maxing isn't a bad idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, elemanzelvadre and wastedspermcel
increase test naturally then

you keep making these threads, there isn't a ton naturally other vitamin d3 mk7 and gym maxing isn't a bad idea
why does every retard here still cope with d3 and k2:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Inject test and hgh naturally

• +1
Reactions: xayru and 14yearoldpslmogger
why does every retard here still cope with d3 and k2:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
malnutrition is like top 2 reason for poor bone development. D3 and MK7 are both very important to bone development.

Chad was eating his MK7 and getting D3 when he was a teen

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
malnutrition is like top 2 reason for poor bone development. D3 and MK7 are both very important to bone development.

Chad was eating his MK7 and getting D3 when he was a teen
chad was born fucking retard:lul:

Supplements are mostly cope but d3+k2 is one of the most effective supplements. Most people are deficient in vitamin d so it is worth taking

Supplements are mostly cope but d3+k2 is one of the most effective supplements. Most people are deficient in vitamin d so it is worth taking
i have only d3 what can i eat/add that is equal to k2

Smash your face with a hammer

I'm looking on ways to increase bone mass. Not looking for hgh or test, because I refuse to take supplements at this age jfl
protein, protein protein protein ( animal protein mostly )

if you don't ingest a lot of protein daily you are not going to grow

Shotgun to head