How do I maximize my breeding potential?

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
First off I’ve been lurking this forum for a few years and I wanted to say, thank you all. From every cope, to every lifefuel I appreciate every last one of you fucking degens. In a span of a 2 years. I’ve transformed from a skinny autistic lanklet. To a redpilled orgemaxxed fuck thanks to you.

I’ve tried “slaying” and it’s fun but after a while it gets to expensive and a pussy is just a pussy some might cream some might not, but still it’s just pussy. I want to know what should I look for in a foid in terms of genetic attributes. Here’s my stats.
- black (not dark but not too light)
- 6’5ft (fuck all cm copers)
- dark eyes
- dark hair
- 7.8 inch cock (don’t know girth)
- 3.8/10 (in face very ogre and recessed)
- good frame (don’t know measurements but )
- Very dry and rough hair (don’t know about balding genetics dads bald grandparents have hair)
- shitty mental health ( lots of family members have bipolar, adhd)
- good physical health (no cancers or shit in the bloodline)

List some traits like height, facial features, race, eye color, etc. Also Bonus points for nurture advice such as mewing.

Also please serious replies only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: workiskey, Deleted member 11295, Babyblackcarrot and 3 others
First off I’ve been lurking this forum for a few years and I wanted to say, thank you all. From every cope, to every lifefuel I appreciate every last one of you fucking degens. In a span of a 2 years. I’ve transformed from a skinny autistic lanklet. To a redpilled orgemaxxed fuck thanks to you.

I’ve tried “slaying” and it’s fun but after a while it gets to expensive and a pussy is just a pussy some might cream some might not, but still it’s just pussy. I want to know what should I look for in a foid in terms of genetic attributes. Here’s my stats.
- dark eyes
- dark hair
- Very dry and rough hair (don’t know about balding genetics dads bald grandparents have hair)

List some traits like height, facial features, race, eye color, etc. Also Bonus points for nurture advice such as mewing.

so u gymmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Breeding potential?

wtf

just go up to a girl and be like
“ I’m interested in breeding”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, AscendingHero, Laikyn and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
5'8+ in height and wide hips. Other than that, why are you asking us about what girl you want?
PS. Drop that beginner training program. I'm a lanklet.

your breeding potential is determined by your dna and the foid you choose to do it with... stupid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2095
your breeding potential is determined by your dna and the foid you choose to do it with... stupid
but what type of foid should I seek out?

5'8+ in height and wide hips. Other than that, why are you asking us about what girl you want?
PS. Drop that beginner training program. I'm a lanklet.
If lanklet just do some sit-ups and lift dumbbells try to get ab definition if skinny fat. Main thing to do is to costume daily protein (eggs and meats) if you want a little boost take protein (or low doses of roids if low inhib). Just be consistent and you’ll see results.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
but what type of foid should I seek out?
One that fits the PSL standards. One you'd think would be a good looking man. That type of one.

What have you done to maximize your face? How were you in high school?

Or just breed with a bunch of foids and choose the best looking child and leave the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
What have you done to maximize your face? How were you in high school?
In high school I was respected by men for my height but I was invisible to woman due to deformities but I managed to statusmaxx by playing basketball. As for my face I got braces that’s it still ugly facially.

In high school I was respected by men for my height but I was invisible to woman due to deformities but I managed to statusmaxx by playing basketball. As for my face I got braces that’s it still ugly facially.
What's fucked up about your face in detail?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
recessed chin, deformed nose, Shitty eye area and a big ass forehead.
In what way? Flattened nose bridge? Shitty eye area could mean your eyes are too far apart if so but that's unfixable so you have to max out the rest of your facial features.

Or just breed with a bunch of foids and choose the best looking child and leave the rest.

> I had the idea of going to ArabIan countries and spreading my seed into as many virgin foids as I can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
In what way? Flattened nose bridge? Shitty eye area could mean your eyes are too far apart if so but that's unfixable so you have to max out the rest of your facial features.
One of my eyes are literally lower the other and they are really far apart plus hella buggy and permanently scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
One of my eyes are literally lower the other and they are really far apart plus hella buggy and permanently scared.
You should get with girls who aren't really great body wise but very good facially because overall you sound like someone who has a mix of shit and good features.

- dark eyes
- dark hair

bro u have to get around professional black women

Dunno what ur asking

If you want to attract a women ur age
(U said ur older) for breeding (aka marriage) u need to masc maxx, its what older women are turned on by
So beardmaxx, gymaxx, look into fashion ( i recommend trad/ivy/prep)

What race/phenotype are you?

If lanklet just do some sit-ups and lift dumbbells try to get ab definition if skinny fat. Main thing to do is to costume daily protein (eggs and meats) if you want a little boost take protein (or low doses of roids if low inhib). Just be consistent and you’ll see results.
As a skinny fat, did you eat at maintenance or go in a surplus or deficit? Age old question but figured I ask you since u did it.

make sure to douche ur ass so chad ain't disgusted when he fucks u in the ass. u wanna be bred like a pretty lil girl dont ya? so be clean like one. ive heard gay niggas in prison just do with a water bottle, just stick it in ur booty and squirt some water all up in there and voila, ur ready 2 take chads seed deep in ur boi womb

enjoy princess ;)

-Don't racemix
-foid should be as wide framed/hourglassish as possible and as tall as possible (capped at like 5'10 or so)
-make sure your kids are breastfed as long as possible and don't mouthbreath

• +1
Reactions: CANI, beastmax, Deleted member 11295 and 1 other person
designer babies

• +1
Reactions: beastmax
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and beastmax
As a skinny fat, did you eat at maintenance or go in a surplus or deficit? Age old question but figured I ask you since u did it.
Personally my main problem was that I was not getting enough protein so deficit. I didn’t even have to bulk 5k calories a day I just added eggs, meats, and protein powder to my diet and did generic workouts. The main thing is consistency.

you forgot to ad your 80 iq stat

You should rope if you're not breedmaxxing with a healthy gymaxxed 22yo 5'10 Scandinavian foid tbh

Go in blm sensible place / western europe country and say you suffered from racism all your life then multiple females should come to you and you pick up the best and less degen one. (y)

• +1
Reactions: malta483