How do I maximize my Ford growth

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
15 years old and 6 foot tall what can I do to reach my maximum facial potential with forward growth

L3NFBi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, MoggsWithBoness, Acridax and 2 others
Stop importing Chinese crap and make it yourself. That's how.

15 years old and 6 foot tall what can I do to reach my maximum facial potential with forward growth
Pallate expander, mewing, braces, possibly surgery but you're young an bones grow. You will experience forward growth if you don't mouthbreath, gl.

Bonesmash your balls to produce more testosterone and hence boost forward growth. I went from flatmaxillacel Chico to chadmaxilla Jordan Barrett by bonesmashing for 10 months.

Ok jokes aside Invisalign mewing thumbpulling(in theory), pallette expanders shall help. If it doesn't fix with that cuz it is very genetics deprndant u can save up for maxillary osteotomy surgery and i honestly think forward growth of the maxilla is overrated psl gods like Alain delon and Chico don't have projected maxillas, yet they mog.

Bonesmash your balls to produce more testosterone and hence boost forward growth. I went from flatmaxillacel Chico to chadmaxilla Jordan Barrett by bonesmashing for 10 months.

Ok jokes aside Invisalign mewing thumbpulling(in theory), pallette expanders shall help. If it doesn't fix with that cuz it is very genetics deprndant u can save up for maxillary osteotomy surgery and i honestly think forward growth of the maxilla is overrated psl gods like Alain delon and Chico don't have projected maxillas, yet they mog.
Still can’t get away with maxillary recession. Plan on getting a pallet expander as I already talk to my ortho about it and I may ask about receiving headgear as well in order to pull it forward but in my opinion forward to growth is looksMinin me very hard as well as my skin texture.

Still can’t get away with maxillary recession. Plan on getting a pallet expander as I already talk to my ortho about it and I may ask about receiving headgear as well in order to pull it forward but in my opinion forward to growth is looksMinin me very hard as well as my skin texture.
Yeah talk to ur ortho abt ig