How do I maximize my whiteness?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Are sunscreens good to use daily? any guide about them? any other products (without side effects)? my skin is italian-turkish looking :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Elvisandreaa and PYT
Are sunscreens good to use daily? any guide about them? any other products (without side effects)? my skin is italian-turkish looking :feelswhy:
Not to be confused with @Copemaxxing

just run reincarnation game bro.

In my shithole being whiter is better, plus my green eyes would be more noticable if my face was paler :fuk:
tanned skin + green eyes + brown-ish hair is a slayer combo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
tanned skin + green eyes + brown-ish hair is a slayer combo
No male gets a tan here, only some really shitty females, even males prefer the pale looking ones, different cultures really

stay out of the sun

No male gets a tan here, only some really shitty females, even males prefer the pale looking ones, different cultures really
muh beauty cuultures :soy::soy:

Is this in a Levantine country

muh beauty cuultures :soy::soy:
Being brown here is asociated with disgenic genes, lots of people work under the sun (mostly subhumans) so again, brown = inferior, prostitutes for example are all brown, no pale looking one even considers that shit because they have wayyyy more sexual value just for their skin alone (and the few that are doing those kind of jobs are all old or do starfish sex and they don't even kiss you)

Suncreens can be used everyday, just go for a 15 SPF moisturizer for the morning skin routine. Go for a 50SPF during summer.
Cleanser + serum + moisturizer , keep it simple.

Keep it hydrated and clean and you will be fine.
Italian-Turkish white is ok.

Unless you are coping and think this is Italian white bro

images

if that’s your skin tone you have to be extra careful.

I live near the equator, so it's summer every single day, is it still ok to use that dosage everyday?
Sure.
Sunscreen power basically tells you the amount of UV rays it can adsorb before it loses efficacy.
For example If you work outside 8 hours , you should apply a new layer of sunscreen after 4 hours.

if that’s your skin tone you have to be extra careful.
I am a whiter than that, why are you saying be careful btw? lack of vitamin D by avoiding the sun or something?

Sure.
Sunscreen power basically tells you the amount of UV rays it can adsorb before it loses efficacy.
For example If you work outside 8 hours , you should apply a new layer of sunscreen after 4 hours.
Why would you not use always the biggest number then? more expensive?

I have that combo and I'm not a slayer

Definitely good skin man, use sunscreen and you’ll be fine. Looks glowing and healthy.

I said “be extra careful” because it seems like you’ll get tanned easily (while if you think about north European white, they get red burnt most of the time and almost never tanned). So just apply sunscreen outside, plenty of mosturizers with sun protection.

Definitely good skin man, use sunscreen and you’ll be fine. Looks glowing and healthy.

I said “be extra careful” because it seems like you’ll get tanned easily (while if you think about north European white, they get red burnt most of the time and almost never tanned). So just apply sunscreen outside, plenty of mosturizers with sun protection.
I do. I'm on retin a so that explains the glowing skin

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Hit the jail for 2 years, u will come whiter than a crackerlord

Brown is ideal, black and pale white over
Being brown here is asociated with disgenic genes, lots of people work under the sun (mostly subhumans) so again, brown = inferior, prostitutes for example are all brown, no pale looking one even considers that shit because they have wayyyy more sexual value just for their skin alone (and the few that are doing those kind of jobs are all old or do starfish sex and they don't even kiss you)