How do I meet JB’s?

H

HQNPmaxxing

Will walking into a random high school with a backpack and pretending I’m a student work?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 7866 and 23 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6789, BradAniston and 6 others
Will walking into a random high school with a backpack and pretending I’m a student work?
Yeah if you want to get arrested and end up on a predator watchlist for life then sure, definitely do that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Aseancell, Deleted member 7866 and 13 others
Maybe sell weed and booze to underage kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, BradAniston, MentalistKebab and 4 others

@Proex @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Bronze8 @sytyl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Deleted member 7866, Acnno and 10 others
Yes fully grown men walk into high schools with backpacks on all the time and start hitting on girls. If you want to add some pizzazz you could wear a trenchcoat, sunglasses, and a fedora, and the ladies will be dripping wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7753 and 10 others
be chad
JBs smile at me all the time
After Im done with PE Im gonna start approaching them

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
I'm a manlet tbh I could clean shave and pass for a 17 year old maybe. Too bad I'm not a pedophile right?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and HQNPmaxxing
I live next to a high school i will probably go and hit on girls when they have recess

i need to show my shredded tattooed body for best results tbh, sucks its cold outside now

muscle tshirt + light jeans and a snapback would be the ideal outfit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Serial Coomer, HQNPmaxxing and lutte
Yubo

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and goat2x
not ironically it actually works
i used to go inside schools with the pretext that ''im only visiting, i was a student here ( not lying tho, all the schools that i did this i studied on them )''
then you try to find someone you used to know
after that you just hit on a cutie and gl

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
imagine me spilling the JB secrets to some chink

I forgot to mention earlier that in many countries, it's legal to have sex with a 16 year old girl even if you're much older than her, it's just illegal if your job makes you have power over her (eg. being her teacher or the headmaster).

The biggest problem with having sex with a 16 year old though is that if she lies about her age and is 14, then you'll go to jail if her parents find out.

But if you make sure to ID them properly beforehand, yeah you can have sex with 16+ JBs legally.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Too many pedocels on here (notoriously ugly, subhuman demographic who should all be massacred).

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and sl8terboi
I forgot to mention earlier that in many countries, it's legal to have sex with a 16 year old girl even if you're much older than her, it's just illegal if your job makes you have power over her (eg. being her teacher or the headmaster).

The biggest problem with having sex with a 16 year old though is that if she lies about her age and is 14, then you'll go to jail if her parents find out.

But if you make sure to ID them properly beforehand, yeah you can have sex with 16+ JBs legally.
online dating, age-fraud and use pictures where you look 19-20.
banged a bunch of 16-17 year olds that way, even told them my age, and they didn‘t care once you‘ve build some rapport with them

granted i used a dating app (lovoo) that allowed for 16 year olds to register back then, they changed it now to 18, but the same 16-17 year olds just age fraud to 18 now, but the competition is higher, since they show up on every other guys app as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
online dating, age-fraud and use pictures where you look 19-20.
banged a bunch of 16-17 year olds that way, even told them my age, and they didn‘t care once you‘ve build some rapport with them
I'm 22 but without even trying I look 18, so I attract mostly girls who are 17-18, because of the school system in my area, I see 17 year old girls in my class because high school ends at 17 here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7098
What is this forum’s obsession with underage girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MugzLePew, johncruz12345, randomuser2407 and 2 others
IRL
just look younger than you are and jbs will give you iois

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
What is this forum’s obsession with underage girls?
Tighter, better looking and most importantly not as damaged as older girls

If you are lucky you can get even a virgin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
I want to fuck prime pussy

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 6789
Idk I would never do such a thing

but I like to Go to music concerts that are not 21+ and just enjoy the music especially raves

sup OP

Attachments

• FellowKids.jpg
    FellowKids.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Back in the old days it was possible, at least in my country, there were no guards, anyone could freely enter in any public institution, in any school, high-school, etc...
Now there are cameras everywhere, big fences, guards, etc., schools look more like a prison. I was recently at my old university to meet a friend who started a master degree, and I was stopped at the door by a female guard, who asked to see what's inside my bag. This is simply insane...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and johncruz12345
Personally my plan is to become a high-school teacher. In my country there's a big lack of physics/maths teachers. If I become the looksmaxxed 'daddy' 35yo teacher I will have a lot of access to prime high school students.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, HQNPmaxxing, Gonthar and 2 others
true story brah
4820.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7753
Personally my plan is to become a high-school teacher. In my country there's a big lack of physics/maths teachers. If I become the looksmaxxed 'daddy' 35yo teacher I will have a lot of access to prime high school students.
probably only 1 or 2 girls in the whole school would have daddy issues to the point they'd wanna bang you though at that age. And statistically, doubt they'd be the hottest ones

But the answer, as always tbh, is just be chad. If you're good looking, they'll find you

My super handsome oldcel friend ass fucked a 9/10 15 year old within minutes of meeting her at a family/street BBQ he attended.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 275
probably only 1 or 2 girls in the whole school would have daddy issues to the point they'd wanna bang you though at that age. And statistically, doubt they'd be the hottest ones

But the answer, as always tbh, is just be chad. If you're good looking, they'll find you

My super handsome oldcel friend ass fucked a 9/10 15 year old with minutes of meeting her at a family BBQ he attended.
I am not saying its ideal. I am saying this is my best plan in my situation. i am no chad

'just become chad and fuck 9/10s within 5 minutes' is no advice. its just nihilist rambling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Be Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
I am not saying its ideal. I am saying this is my best plan in my situation. i am no chad

'just become chad and fuck 9/10s within 5 minutes' is no advice. its just nihilist rambling.
Don't you think it would be frustrating like torture though? lol

I turned down a job ages ago where loads of 16 year olds work simply because I knew i'd just be super frustrated at having so many unattainable, super hot young girls around me

I went too a festival thing here just before covid, and it was the first time in ages i'd felt like roping. The place was swamped with semi naked 14-17 year old girls who all seemed to be at least 7/10's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Don't you think it would be frustrating like torture though? lol

I turned down a job ages ago where loads of 16 year olds work simply because I knew i'd just be super frustrated at having so many unattainable, super hot young girls around me

I went too a festival thing here just before covid, and it was the first time in ages i'd felt like roping. The place was swamped with semi naked 14-17 year old girls who all seemed to be at least 7/10's
Reminds me of going to festivals as a 21yo and seeing all the hot girls, reminding you of your subhumanity.

Fuck man. Is there anything you can even do as a subhuman that doesn't involve rotting in your room? Everytime I see a hot girl it's always a brutal reminder of something I will never have.

fuck this gay life.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel