How do i meet non NT girls ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I have come to the conclusion and accepted that i have 0 chances with a NT foid. The only foid who ever loved me was autistic and the only foid i felt a connection to online had OCD. Are there any specific places, online or offline to meet them ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, datboijj, try2beme and 4 others
I have had the same feelings but sadly life ain't a 12 épisode anime

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko, BrahminBoss, northern mogger and 1 other person
I tried to meet non NT Neet girls through jobcenter courses but it didn't work well, barely any females are NEET

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
where else could one meet non NT girls? Perhabs in the psychward
maybe at anime conventions, i dont know tbh, im socially completely retarded

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and hiwasuwor
maybe at anime conventions, i dont know tbh, im socially completely retarded
Nah i think most foids at anime conventions are NT, they have to prepare for hours, dress in cosplay and get mirined by strangers; non Nt wouldn't be able to

Nah i think most foids at anime conventions are NT, they have to prepare for hours, dress in cosplay and get mirined by strangers; non Nt wouldn't be able to
Most foids who are interested in anime are non NT. I have yet to see a legit NT HTB+ who has a great social life and is into anime

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I have come to the conclusion and accepted that i have 0 chances with a NT foid. The only foid who ever loved me was autistic and the only foid i felt a connection to online had OCD. Are there any specific places, online or offline to meet them ?
I used to go to many intellectual clubs, circles and discussion groups dedicated to art, poetry, philosophy, etc., where there were quite a few nerdy, awkward, non-NT girls. Even though I had many interesting, stimulating discussions with them and discovered we had many things in common, I was still rejected, they still wanted Chads...

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, optimisticzoomer, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Most foids who are interested in anime are non NT. I have yet to see a legit NT HTB+ who has a great social life and is into anime
i was at an convention once only attention whores there and NT girls

I used to go to many intellectual clubs, circles and discussion groups dedicated to art, poetry, philosophy, etc., where there were quite a few nerdy, awkward, non-NT girls. Even though I had many interesting, stimulating discussions with them and discovered we had many things in common, I was still rejected, they still wanted Chads...
How would you rate your face from 1-10 ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Everything goes back to Tyrone…

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
If u find one non nt girl try to date her friends they probably will be non nt some of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and optimisticzoomer
If u find one non nt girl try to date her friends they probably will be non nt some of them
Im a truecel and it happens maybe once in a blue moon that i meet a girl at all, also non NT foids tend to have little to no friends

never began, are you khhv ?
No, I had three girlfriends, had sex with two of them, but this was after studying and practicing PUA extensively and putting a ton of effort - approaching hundreds of girls, orbiting and dating dozens of them, etc...
Overall my rate of success was very low compared to the work I put in, and it seems like it was purely because of luck, not because I got very good at PUA or because I've met the right girls and we shared many common interests.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and optimisticzoomer
No, I had three girlfriends, had sex with two of them, but this was after studying and practicing PUA extensively and putting a ton of effort - approaching hundreds of girls, orbiting and dating dozens of them, etc...
Overall my rate of success was very low compared to the work I put in, and it seems like it was purely because of luck, not because I got very good at PUA or because I've met the right girls and we shared many common interests.
I see. Are you NT ?

Bookstore

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I see. Are you NT ?
Yes, the problem is that when you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. you're treated almost by everyone like you're weird and non-NT, it doesn't matter what you say, how you act, people will stare at you and act awkward like you're the one doing something wrong - and this might lead you to the conclusion that you are the problem, but the problem is your looks, not how you act or what you say, I've seen other people doing and saying the exact same things as me, but receiving completely different reactions.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and marek937
Non nt girls are ldaring tbh.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

r/femaledatingstrategy

You can't find non nt girls unless they are in school or something. My first girlfriend was a girl from my computer science class, only non nt women take courses like that.

She was definitely the best girlfriend I had because she wasn't desperate for male attention and had the same interests as me. I didn't have to worry about not being boring or not being myself around her. Girls like that get very clingy though and I couldn't handle that shit, trust me it is not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Primalsplit
You can't find non nt girls unless they are in school or something. My first girlfriend was a girl from my computer science class, only non nt women take courses like that.

She was definitely the best girlfriend I had because she wasn't desperate for male attention and had the same interests as me. I didn't have to worry about not being boring or not being myself around her. Girls like that get very clingy though and I couldn't handle that shit, trust me it is not ideal.
My first and only gf was also clingy af plus she had literally no personality

Tbh if im realistic ill never find another gf again and ill die a virgin

• So Sad
My first and only gf was also clingy af plus she had literally no personality

Tbh if im realistic ill never find another gf again and ill die a virgin
Same it's brutal. One way is joining dungeons and dragons communities in your local area, you can meetup and play in person and then talk to the girl. In my old country I did that and it was predominantly girl players who are weird asf. I wasn't there long enough to bond with any of them, but it seems like a good way

Same it's brutal. One way is joining dungeons and dragons communities in your local area, you can meetup and play in person and then talk to the girl. In my old country I did that and it was predominantly girl players who are weird asf. I wasn't there long enough to bond with any of them, but it seems like a good way
Im not interested in dungeons and dragons and it would be hard for me to force myself to do that. Any other ideas ?

• +1
Im not interested in dungeons and dragons and it would be hard for me to force myself to do that. Any other ideas ?
Maybe wizz/yubo? I've met plenty of girls who are definitely not NT, albeit you have to sacrifice the looks part of the girl. They are LTB or below, girls that try to be normal but are not. You have to weed them out from the usual whores. This is probably the best way especially if they live in your city or nearby.

The only other ways left are looking at what type of communities are in your area. If it's a gaming club, a chess club some sort of nerdy element to it then it's bound to have non-nt girls.

My plan is to use wizz again, I've had a lot of success in finding "weird" girls but they are a lot to handle considering it's probably the first time they've had someone show interest in them. A lot of the time they want relationships and expect a lot from you.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Mental alyssum

Maybe wizz/yubo? I've met plenty of girls who are definitely not NT, albeit you have to sacrifice the looks part of the girl. They are LTB or below, girls that try to be normal but are not. You have to weed them out from the usual whores. This is probably the best way especially if they live in your city or nearby.

The only other ways left are looking at what type of communities are in your area. If it's a gaming club, a chess club some sort of nerdy element to it then it's bound to have non-nt girls.

My plan is to use wizz again, I've had a lot of success in finding "weird" girls but they are a lot to handle considering it's probably the first time they've had someone show interest in them. A lot of the time they want relationships and expect a lot from you.
I see. Do you think i stand a chance as 5"6ft manlet ?

Yes, the problem is that when you're ugly/short/ethnic/etc. you're treated almost by everyone like you're weird and non-NT, it doesn't matter what you say, how you act, people will stare at you and act awkward like you're the one doing something wrong - and this might lead you to the conclusion that you are the problem, but the problem is your looks, not how you act or what you say, I've seen other people doing and saying the exact same things as me, but receiving completely different reactions.
night and day difference after i lost fat, built some muscle and dropped the glasses plus hairmaxxing
actually my personality has gotten toxic since bp

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Gonthar

what interests she has?
In my compsci class foids are obsessed with anime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and N1666
what interests she has?
In my compsci class foids are obsessed with anime
Yes anime, gaming, the same type of films and shows and was a massive rotter too. She was pretty much a loser but that's 100% my type I just knew she wasnt going to be a whore or even think about cheating on me. I would take a loser ltb over a Stacy with no personality any day.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Yes anime, gaming, the same type of films and shows and was a massive rotter too. She was pretty much a loser but that's 100% my type I just knew she wasnt going to be a whore or even think about cheating on me. I would take a loser ltb over a Stacy with no personality any day.
yea same shit bro she excels at math has a big forehead with a shitty hair and she dresses like a grandma
she acts pretty fake sometimes and usually cant follow her thoughts in convo

• +1
yea same shit bro she excels at math has a big forehead with a shitty hair and she dresses like a grandma
she acts pretty fake sometimes and usually cant follow her thoughts in convo
Sounds ideal, do you already speak to her? It'll be literally impossible to find girls like that when you finish school so you might as well make use of the opportunity

• +1
Sounds ideal, do you already speak to her? It'll be literally impossible to find girls like that when you finish school so you might as well make use of the opportunity
yeah i do she initiates convo and sometimes smiles at me
mostly talks about study topics
i was sitting next to her yesterday but wasnt in the mood for socializing

• Woah
  • +1
yeah i do she initiates convo and sometimes smiles at me
mostly talks about study topics
i was sitting next to her yesterday but wasnt in the mood for socializing
where did you meet her ?

This, looksmax until your weirdness is perceived as being endearing or rope

I see, are you on the spectrum or have schizophrenia ?
i think yea must have some undiagnosed mental illness.
In elementary school i was mocked by foids for having montone voice, poker face and having weird posture and gait
I only spoke a few words for the entire day back then and people asked me why i dont speak
I basically do the same thing every day and i get anxious if my routine breaks
I also have a binge eating session once a week

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
I see, are you on the spectrum or have schizophrenia ?
i think yea must have some undiagnosed mental illness.
In elementary school i was mocked by foids for having montone voice, poker face and having weird posture and gait
I only spoke a few words for the entire day back then and people asked me why i dont speak
I basically do the same thing every day and i get anxious if my routine breaks
I also have a binge eating session once a week
I can fake being NT but i have to take some drugs like kratom or phenibut

• +1
Yep, definitely sounds like autism. Mogs me for being able to get a gf
I dont have a gf bro Im 22 years old virgin
I can feel that people view me as the weird guy
Back when i looked worse i was treated like shit even my father ignored me
Autism is death sentence for a normie guy

• +1
Anime conventions

whats her rating rn and does she have a bf now?

• +1
I dont have a gf bro Im 22 years old virgin
I can feel that people view me as the weird guy
Back when i looked worse i was treated like shit even my father ignored me
Autism is death sentence for a normie guy
Why don’t you pay for a whore to pop your cherry. If you don’t soon you never will

• +1