How do I meet people this summer

DarkWanderer

DarkWanderer

Banned
Assume I live in a major city but I have no friends. Also assume I am a PSL 7 femboy twink who is 21. I’m trying to make friends now at school after rotting for so long but the semester is almost over so it’s probably done for.

I was thinking of using dating apps to find a girl then let her introduce me to her brothers so we could be friends or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pierrot and aesthetic beauty
21? School?

Stay inside and make some friends online

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Assume I live in a major city but I have no friends. Also assume I am a PSL 7 femboy twink who is 21. I’m trying to make friends now at school after rotting for so long but the semester is almost over so it’s probably done for.

I was thinking of using dating apps to find a girl then let her introduce me to her brothers so we could be friends or something.
Start selling drugs, then seduce jbs with this fact

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Stay inside and make some friends online
Well I’m tired of just living a simulated life. I want to go to the beach and shit and cuddle people

just talk to ppl n shut man

• +1
Reactions: Pride

No brother is going to want to be friends with the guy that is fucking their sister

All you had to say is femboy, where u @ let’s meet up

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, darktriadprince, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
You have to have friends to make friends otherwise just focus on yourself bro...

Start selling drugs, then seduce jbs with this fact
High IQ Advice tbh

• Love it
Reactions: darktriadprince
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
Are you in your last year of college?

Biggest cope i have ever read, send picture of you in pm
I’m not coping. I have been afk basically, even failing many classes. I’m in bed rn about to fall asleep I’ll decide if I send u one tommorow. I have diagnosed mental disorders Bro it’s over for me I’m not coping

I’m not coping. I have been afk basically, even failing many classes. I’m in bed rn about to fall asleep I’ll decide if I send u one tommorow. I have diagnosed mental disorders Bro it’s over for me I’m not coping
Its not over

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer
How old are you? It was so easy in high school but college is fucking impossible
16, but i go to a tradeschool not normal so there is literally 0 girls in all the classes at my school

2nd year lol. Turning 22 in 6 months. Jfl
Then it's not over, but you need to start socialmaxxing now. Things will get very hard after uni. Clock's ticking.

• +1

Walk and hang out where young people hang out. Parks, coffee shops, etc. Get in good with the employees at these places and they’ll help you out.

• +1
Don't stay in your room
Get drunk
Don't be shy

PSL 7 my ass suck my 7 inch tentacle you dumbass nigga