How do I monetize my social media

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
IMG 5385 IMG 5370 IMG 5389

I just started Yt and its doing well so ill get paid soon, but how can i make $ on tik tok. I started posting softmax advice (seethe about it) and started blowing up, a few big accs like dillion latham started following me

And i got a few affiliate offers

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, noodlelover, 📎♿️⚙️ and 14 others
copy paste your guides and sell it as a course

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, LegitUser, 📎♿️⚙️ and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
How tf did you improve your skin and eyebrows bhai

The lorax leaving lorax 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Timmy, Lebron_James and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Mewton, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Holy fuck I was just about to start

Hopefuel how long did it take you to get monetized on yt

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
@Clavicular holy fuck ur channel is hilarious :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
Hopefuel how long did it take you to get monetized on yt
I started my channel a month ago:forcedsmile: still need to get 5k watch hours to get $ which wont be long if ipost tons

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate, Gaygymmaxx and <6PSLcel
honestly props that u can make money from org autism

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
honestly props that u can make money from org autism
WW became a betabuxxer using only incels money just like how OF whores get rich, easy life for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, Oueyy, LVZZO and 1 other person
View attachment 2939788View attachment 2939790View attachment 2939791

I just started Yt and its doing well so ill get paid soon, but how can i make $ on tik tok. I started posting softmax advice (seethe about it) and started blowing up, a few big accs like dillion latham started following me

the only way to make money on from tiktok directly (a significant amount) is through the TikTok creativity program. Once you’ve successfully applied to it, you get paid per thousand views on videos that are over a minute long.

It would be so funny if you become a big account like k shami or something and the normies scrolled down to see your very black pilled content and sun stare larp :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You cant monetize shit. No advertiser wants to advertise on videos of some aspie telling kids to smash their face with a hammer. Maybe scam kids mogwarts type shit

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker
High iq, should i start now or after 100k followers
if yuore a true high iqcel you'd watch hamzs entrepreneur guides. you'd crush but I wish you the worst, no hopecel

I needa make money scamming tik tok kids, i will never switch up on ky bhais
imagine some future kid reading this thread who just bought ur course jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LegitUser and Mr_Bombo_mogs
Use affliate links or create your own guide like k shami(faggot btw) did.

Right now you're tapping into a niche that is way too small. Your whole appeal is that you're a spastic chadlite who does deranged shit only people on this site would ever do. That niche is too small to be monetized

The reason SyrianPsycho did so well is because 1) he's good looking and 2) he essentially brought looksmaxxing as a whole to tiktok and only really discussed softmaxxing approaches to looksmaxxing, had he talked about surgeries and other insane shit he would've faded into obscurity really fast

Keep getting better looking. Save for surgeries and then leverage your ascension and throw every single dime back into the pursuit of gaining a following

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, perpetuallytired and Miant Gimplants
Get to 10k followers on tiktok and then you’re eligible for the creativity beta program. You then get paid $1-$2 per thousand views that watched your videos for longer than 5 seconds.

I made like $20k in 4 months on that.

I needa make money scamming tik tok kids, i will never switch up on ky bhais
I once made money scamming people by reselling height methods and onlyfans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, klimo and Miant Gimplants
are you the retard ive seen on tiktok sucking fat out of his face with a syringe

If you want to actually make money you need your account to be clean. You don't make much money from tiktok vids. You make them from advertisers paying you to shill their products. Advertisers aren't comfortable with dangerous techniques being associated with their brands (for good reason too). So you can't have any of the more dangerous stuff on their, like injecting yourself with anything really. You have to basically become a mix of blue pill and red pilled.

It's why Syrian horse face doesn't promote any of the more dangerous stuff on his channel.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and klimo
you can make a private community
anywhere from 10-100 dollars a month to join
skool.com is probably the best pl,ace

Right now you're tapping into a niche that is way too small. Your whole appeal is that you're a spastic chadlite who does deranged shit only people on this site would ever do. That niche is too small to be monetized

The reason SyrianPsycho did so well is because 1) he's good looking and 2) he essentially brought looksmaxxing as a whole to tiktok and only really discussed softmaxxing approaches to looksmaxxing, had he talked about surgeries and other insane shit he would've faded into obscurity really fast

Keep getting better looking. Save for surgeries and then leverage your ascension and throw every single dime back into the pursuit of gaining a following
Yes logic and hard truth doesn’t work on the public because reality and truth hurts and fags don’t want to hear it. Women themselves don’t like it when you’re logical unless you’re chad to them. Also affiliates won’t make money from you promoting more hardmaxxes. Softmaxxes is what affiliates will want to see since that’s what they also sell

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired

Start offering a paid community and start offering looksmax coaching / 1/1 calls. Let me know how it goes but this is I think what you will do best with.

• +1
Yes logic and hard truth doesn’t work on the public because reality and truth hurts and fags don’t want to hear it. Women themselves don’t like it when you’re logical unless you’re chad to them. Also affiliates won’t make money from you promoting more hardmaxxes. Softmaxxes is what affiliates will want to see since that’s what they also sell
His market is not average normies though. He is more niche. His followers are a little more knowledgeable and autistic about looksmaxing

• +1
His market is not average normies though. He is more niche. His followers are a little more knowledgeable and autistic about looksmaxing
He should focus on offering something truly useful for a small number of people. Trust me on this!

• +1