How do I not give up

CurryItsOverJFL

CurryItsOverJFL

Iron
Whenever I try to do something positive a bunch of negative thoughts just pop up in my head and I've tried ignoring them but I simply can't and because of that I wasted a ton of potential for this year so please tell me what to do to overcome these thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Ohwell 2.0
Whenever I try to do something positive a bunch of negative thoughts just pop up in my head and I've tried ignoring them but I simply can't and because of that I wasted a ton of potential for this year so please tell me what to do to overcome these thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
my man, refer to your name.

Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0
Most likely a neurotic holding pattern. Look in to bioenergetics.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Just give up your not going to get pussy anyways

A mental maxxing routine and supplement stack

u cant escape, the darkness will always pull you back in

U r very retarded to be asking a nihilistic incel forum on advice on how to be happy

Thanks in advance.

Here's what I do.

I write down a list of things I need to be doing.

1) Studying.
2) Gymmaxxing
3) Researching a good hair routine

If I'm doing one of the 3 things at a given time, the negative thoughts can fuck right off. Either one of those 3 things benefit my life, so I got nothing to worry.

you are probably cooming a lot, do nofap