How do I not Overload my Liver with supplements?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I’m gonna hop on a stack to lighten skin with atleast 4/5 supplements.

I’m already taking MSM, D3, Zinc n Magnesium, Multivitamin, Biotin, Finasteride.

probably only fin is doing something to liver
ur fine

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
take liver supplements brah

• +1
can you name a couple you think are good? If not i’ll just research them
I always use NAC for liver support when doing sarms, milk thistle is popular as well but it might not be a good idea since it kinda "coats" the liver in a way and ihibits absorption of other supplements/drugs.

• +1
i was taking 10 supplements a day like a retard,i got a full blood test 5 days ago and i wass not deficent in all my cells/liver/cholestral et was really healthy but but i did have too much b12 bc of the scam supplements
do not take any of the supplements they are bad for you,if you eat eggs/almonds even twice a week you will have more then anough nutrients

• +1
I always use NAC for liver support when doing sarms, milk thistle is popular as well but it might not be a good idea since it kinda "coats" the liver in a way and ihibits absorption of other supplements/drugs.
i’m the stack i’m gonna start there NAC, i’ll be chillin i guess

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
i was taking 10 supplements a day like a retard,i got a full blood test 5 days ago and i wass not deficent in all my cells/liver/cholestral et was really healthy but but i did have too much b12 bc of the scam supplementsView attachment 2704020 do not take any of the supplements they are bad for you,if you eat eggs/almonds even twice a week you will have more then anough nutrients
interesting, i’m gonna need to take supplements tho