How do i obtain a deeper and better voice

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Due to me being an Aspie i have a monotone, bored sounding voice and my voice tone is also relatively high. Is there any way to fix this ? (surgery included)

• +1
Reactions: BloomDoom
girls love my voice

u just got to have it

just get better looking and it wont matter. i voicecrack constantly and my girl just thinks its cute. shit like this dont matter if u look good

cigarettes, hard liquor, scream your lungs out at concerts once in a while

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
smoking since i was 15 (18 now) didnt help i still sound 14. But it really dosent matter since the only people telling me i have a high voice are men girls usally dont care.

Surgery : Voice masculinization (thyroplasty), Micro laryngeal pitch reduction surgery
Not surgery : Neck training, Screaming, Smoking, Throat singing, Speaking from ur chest, Vocal fry

smoke cigarettes

oral testosterone, damaging to liver but you'll be a 70Hz mogger in no time

Try speaking from your diaphragm. You'll find it hard at first, but then you'll get used to it. After 3 weeks your natural voice will be lower.

cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: m&m and Deleted member 62821
drinking milk

Due to me being an Aspie i have a monotone, bored sounding voice and my voice tone is also relatively high. Is there any way to fix this ? (surgery included)
cigarettes are cope i know a lot of 5+ year smokers and they sound likes twinks

The Ownage Prank guy can do it, I remember some guide where you use this app that tells the pitch and you gradually train yourself to use a tone over time. Just speak slower and every word must be full. Voice maxing is real look at that Emo TikTok rapper from a few years ago.