how do i order butea superba without my parents knowing?

_looksmaxxer_

_looksmaxxer_

Iron
im 13 and i want butea superba for dht, how do i order it without my parents knowing (the arrival of it is the problem, not the transaction)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
bro its just a random herb? the fuck? why are you so worried, are you not allowed to take supplements?

• +1
Reactions: hustlerthehustle, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 28896
bro its just a random herb? the fuck? why are you so worried, are you not allowed to take supplements?
its just that its advertised as something that reverses erectile dysfunction

• +1
Reactions: odux
Ur 13 and on here. U've got bigger concerns than your height, how to get butea should be the last of your concerns.
When I was your age I played Fortnite and hung out with friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 48202, schizo echochamber and 3 others
im 13 and i want butea superba for dht, how do i order it without my parents knowing (the arrival of it is the problem, not the transaction)
Live loyf and softmaxx brah that's all you need

Ur 13 and on here. U've got bigger concerns than your height, how to get butea should be the last of your concerns.
everywhere i go i see your face, anyways i have high t because of puberty but also middle eastern genetics, but i broke my arm and had 2 surgeries, that stunted my growth a lot, now i need a higher testosterone to dht conversion for bone density so i have a decent looking face, im 173 cm, 64 kg, 12 percent body fat and almost 14 years old

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
at 13 i was shooting 6 yard cum shots

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12
you tell them youre on an obscure forum that gives you tips on how to increase your appeal, they will understand

or just order to a friend house or to your grandma house

you tell them youre on an obscure forum that gives you tips on how to increase your appeal, they will understand

or just order to a friend house or to your grandma house
no family in my country and my friends probably wont allow it, you got more ideas maybe

everywhere i go i see your face, anyways i have high t because of puberty but also middle eastern genetics, but i broke my arm and had 2 surgeries, that stunted my growth a lot, now i need a higher testosterone to dht conversion for bone density so i have a decent looking face, im 173 cm, 64 kg, 12 percent body fat and almost 14 years old
Bruv, ur 13 ofc ur gonna be androgynous, just enjoy life if you can.

no family in my country and my friends probably wont allow it, you got more ideas maybe
we can do it like that, first where are you from?

second, you send it to my house and I personally secretelly will give it to you

this will have a cost of 500 euros

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
nice try to fuck with the competition

you know that high T = more estrogen

high t make you a manlet