How do i overcome feeling like a faggot while prettyboymaxxing?

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
As we all know prettyboymaxxing is all about looking like a high-paternal-investment slow-life-history-strategist.

And unfortunately it is the only way for 6/10 cutecels like me to get laid before they inevitably hit the wall at 23.
So i'm pretty much forced to become a "gay best friend" looking mf in order to get laid.

The good news is that it worked so far.
I got some genuine IOIs from decently attractive foids.
And i'm talking IOIs that even the biggest autist on this forum couldn't miss.

At some point i literally walked up to a foid in a bar, and introduced myself with the extremely charming, heart-warming quote:
"You look like my ex-girlfriend. She's dead."

And i got away with it.

I literally got her number that same night.
If that isn't the ultimate proof that """game""" doesn't mean jack shit i don't know what is.
Anyway, buy my 150$/month masculine frame coaching if you wanna get results like me.

There's only one problem with this approach tho:
I constantly feel like a metrosexual faggot.

My balkanoid slavic family members now openly call me gay for growing out my hair and using sea salt spray and curling cream to get it wavy.
In my country it is already considered gay to shave your armpits and balls.
People absolutely hate you for "playing the handsome man's game" as Pick Up Autists (no misspelling here) like to call it.

And tbh i kinda constantly feel like a feminine faggot as well.
So how do i overcome this?

Edit: Inb4 some idiot comments "by getting laid".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Move to thailand or California you'll be accepted for who you are there

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
As we all know prettyboymaxxing is all about looking like a high-paternal-investment slow-life-history-strategist.

And unfortunately it is the only way for 6/10 cutecels like me to get laid before they inevitably hit the wall at 23.
So i'm pretty much forced to become a "gay best friend" looking mf in order to get laid.

The good news is that it worked so far.
I got some genuine IOIs from decently attractive foids.
And i'm talking IOIs that even the biggest autist on this forum couldn't miss.

At some point i literally walked up to a foid in a bar, and introduced myself with the extremely charming, heart-warming quote:
"You look like my ex-girlfriend. She's dead."

And i got away with it.

I literally got her number that same night.
If that isn't the ultimate proof that """game""" doesn't mean jack shit i don't know what is.
Anyway, buy my 150$/month masculine frame coaching if you wanna get results like me.

There's only one problem with this approach tho:
I constantly feel like a metrosexual faggot.

My balkanoid slavic family members now openly call me gay for growing out my hair and using sea salt spray and curling cream to get it wavy.
In my country it is already considered gay to shave your armpits and balls.
People absolutely hate you for "playing the handsome man's game" as Pick Up Autists (no misspelling here) like to call it.

And tbh i kinda constantly feel like a feminine faggot as well.
So how do i overcome this?

Edit: Inb4 some idiot comments "by getting laid".
IMG 4318

I think unless there top of the top. Most prettyboys are subhuman cause there weak and feminine. Masc prettyboys are rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
Fellow balkancel , i feel u bro . In my family you basically gotta wear a tyler maher cut or else they’ll look at you funny

jk i dont think they actually care tho , I had long and short hair but look better w short so why not , just keep doing u

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan