How do I prevent acne during a bulk?

IBlameHoax

IBlameHoax

Iron
19, 6’3 160 in a large surplus (3,600 calories). I currently use a face wash, Daily/Nightly moisturizer, Caffeine Serum, Castor Oil, Creatine and Collagen Peptides. I do about an hour of cardio fasted in the morning, my calories are all clean (16 eggs, Ham, Steak, Chicken, Lettuce, Vegetables) apart from a double hamburger with half a slice of cheese to fit in calories now, could this be the reason for seeing 1-2 pimples form? How can I prevent further acne during this bulk?

Also- I posted David Laids first cycle on my threads.

16 eggs :lul:

Get tretinoin if that doesn’t work get accutane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax and PROMETHEUS
19, 6’3 160 in a large surplus (3,600 calories). I currently use a face wash, Daily/Nightly moisturizer, Caffeine Serum, Castor Oil, Creatine and Collagen Peptides. I do about an hour of cardio fasted in the morning, my calories are all clean (16 eggs, Ham, Steak, Chicken, Lettuce, Vegetables) apart from a double hamburger with half a slice of cheese to fit in calories now, could this be the reason for seeing 1-2 pimples form? How can I prevent further acne during this bulk?

none of this should be causing ur acne.

are u on a cycle rn?

No

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
Quit bulking it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
16 eggs :lul:

Get tretinoin if that doesn’t work get accutane
Here’s a really interested video from Silver Era bodybuilder Vince Gironda (natural) saying that 36 eggs is better than a low dose steroid cycle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dariboga and mlbmogger252
none of this should be causing ur acne.

are u on a cycle rn?
Nope, Never had issues with acne until I introduced Cheeseburges, could be related to the cheese or meat itself with my Gut health.

Here’s a really interested video from Silver Era bodybuilder Vince Gironda (natural) saying that 36 eggs is better than a low dose steroid cycle.

Jfl just take test

1. You can not eat calories. Calories are units of heat energy. They have no mass.

2. Stop eating carbohydrates aka plant toxins if you want to clear your skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and ey88
Thanks, I’ll start cutting carbs out now.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Watch your foods G.I (glycemic index)

• +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax
Probably gonna use a dextros shake pre workout with my pre for easy clean carbs

Gym bro gonna cut out carbs coz he thinks it’s gonna get rid of his acne 😂😂😂😂😂

Carbs are the best energy source for body builders, if you cut out carbs then you won’t perform well in gym so you won’t get maximum gains, also carbs causing acne isn’t true for everyone and everyone has different triggers

You yourself said that when you started eating cheeseburgers then that’s when you started getting acne, so just don’t eat cheeseburgers.?

Also, bulking is cope and the true method to figure out your acne triggers from diet is an elimination diet. talk to a nutritionist about it

Gym bro gonna cut out carbs coz he thinks it’s gonna get rid of his acne 😂😂😂😂😂

Carbs are the best energy source for body builders, if you cut out carbs then you won’t perform well in gym so you won’t get maximum gains, also carbs causing acne isn’t true for everyone and everyone has different triggers

You yourself said that when you started eating cheeseburgers then that’s when you started getting acne, so just don’t eat cheeseburgers.?

Also, bulking is cope and the true method to figure out your acne triggers from diet is an elimination diet. talk to a nutritionist about it
I just wanna bench 315 bro idrc about weather it’s cope or not 😂

dont listen to the fag telling you to remove carbs he spams that on every single post, what you should remove is all the bullshit synthetic skin products and just use tallow, olive oil etc

Your diet is clean bro, its natural to gain a couple spots when bulking. If you're that worried about it I would cut out the dairy (cheese) and reduce the amount of wheat products you intake

• +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax

maybe cut out the lettuce and idk what vegetables you had, most are sprayed with pesticides that causes acne.

this shit is not scientifically based bro hollllly shit bro eats 16 eggs and wonders why his skin inflames and gives him acne, look at the first time you noticed that you started to get acne (im pretty certain that it got gradually worse once you started eating like shit, I was there before)