How do i pubertymaxx (17)

AscendableReal

AscendableReal

Iron
Im currently 17, and started late puberty (around 16).
What should i do to maxx out? Im currently 182cm and wanna become taller, since 6ft doesnt get u as much pussy as ppl believe. Im 62kg, kinda muscular with a nice shoulder-hip ratio.
My eye area is really good.
I am wearing braces (had extractions rip) and have a recessed chin (can only fit 2-3 fingers). I need to debloat + get better facial bone structure.

What should i do to maxx out? Im currently 182cm and wanna become taller, since 6ft doesnt get u as much pussy as ppl believe. Im 62kg, kinda muscular with a nice shoulder-hip ratio.
I am wearing braces (had extractions rip) and have a recessed chin (can only fit 2-3 fingers). I need to debloat + get better facial bone structure.
Jelq, train, Anavar, hard mew 24/7, kegel exercises, don't eat, edge.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

is jelqing fr haha i tried that shit when i was like 9. Didnt work + i think it made my dick smaller (was def doing it wrong tho)

there r multiple threads on this, use the search.

No way you are 182 cm and 62kg and muscular.

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
you say you are 182 and started puberty 1 year ago? its impossible nigga

Im considered muscular (for my age) by other people
Yeah they obviously won’t tell you you’re skinny. I was 70KG before going to the gym and 182cm and was skinny as fuck

they will bro, i always got teased. before i started working out i was like 170 42kg

roids and growth hormones

is jelqing fr haha i tried that shit when i was like 9. Didnt work + i think it made my dick smaller (was def doing it wrong tho)
jelqing itself unsafe but Pe is not cope. check the guide and use searchbar. r/gettingbigger