How do I redeem myself with a girl

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I used to like her about a year go and then we stopped talking, the other day we matched on tinder and then ended up hanging out last night, I took her to buy some drugs then we went to her place and smoked for a couple hours

It was my first time smoking for months so I got way too high and half passed out on her bed and just laid there for like 2 hours barely talking and anything I said was probably pretty autistic, ended up leaving at like 3 am and she texted me to make sure I got home safe and we snapped each other all day today, so I guess it’s good that she didn’t ghost me.

How can I redeem myself here? I asked if she wanted to drink today and she said maybe but she was going to a friends so it didn’t end up happening. Should I wait a few days and then text her “Come over” instead of asking if she wants to? My cuz is coming to visit in a few days with her bf and we’re probably gonna be drinking/doing drugs every day so would it be a good idea to wait until then and tell her to come over while I’m hanging out w them so I don’t gotta be a 3rd wheel? Idk what to do man I stopped talking to everyone awhile ago and don’t go to parties anymore so I’ll seem like a loser if I just invite her over and have nun for us to do

Btw her last 2 boyfriends were thugmaxxed drug dealers, so ik the type of guy she likes, I stopped doing bad shit like a year ago so should I start thugmaxxing again and stealing shit/do drugs more often? Every girl around here is into niggas like that so I’ve kinda fucked myself by becoming a rotting incel

hoe ass niggas

Non NT means you wont get gf

High inhib like you? No sex

Non NT means you wont get gf

High inhib like you? No sex
I’m low inhib when I’m drunk should I just become an alcoholic? I was also pretty NT last year I’ve just fucked my head I need to go back

buy her a black dildo for christmas

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You can’t , learn from this and move on bro

Didn't read. Kys loser