How do i reduce fat under eyebrow making it look less downturnt

S

Smoove

Iron
IMG 20230215 002739

Some people say hooded eyes are attractive but in my case it just makes them look more downturnt since i don't have much fat around the inner eye. is there smth to straighten the line or reduce the fat ?

btw, you don't want lose fat because youll end up having UEE

UEE+nct is death sentence

pulling the upperlid

I was able to get partial hooded eyes because I bought magnetic piercing studs to pull the fat down so you can do that to change the shape

if not surgery

Weight loss, reducing water retention, prostaglandin analogues, blepharoplasty

View attachment 2078942
Some people say hooded eyes are attractive but in my case it just makes them look more downturnt since i don't have much fat around the inner eye. is there smth to straighten the line or reduce the fat ?
Facial exercises - certain facial exercises, such as raising your eyebrows and holding the position for a few seconds, can help to tone the muscles under the eyebrow and reduce the appearance of fat.

Cool compresses - applying a cool compress to the area can help reduce puffiness and inflammation. You can use a cold spoon or a chilled cucumber slice, for example.

Facial massage - massaging the area under the eyebrow can help to increase circulation and drain excess fluid, which can reduce puffiness.

Diet and exercise - eating a balanced diet and maintaining a healthy weight can help reduce excess fat throughout the body, including under the eyebrow. Exercise can also help to tone the muscles in the area.

Cosmetic treatments - in some cases, cosmetic treatments such as Botox or fillers can be used to help lift the eyebrow and reduce the appearance of excess fat.