How do I reset my sleeping schedule?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I have been sleeping at 3 and waking up at 11 and I cant get my shit together, when i wake up at 9 I just end up going back to sleep. Uni isn't open (corona lol) and everythings online so my natural clock is FUCKED.

Its such a huge looksmin too, I haven't been able to go for morning runs and skipped out on gym.
Constantly feeling tired and low on motivation (I think ive overdone the caffeiene too) now I got bags under my eyes..

I ideally id be in bed by 10:30-11 and wake up at 7 AM to get more out of my day and be able to looksmax properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Force yourself to go to sleep during that time. It's what I do everytime after summer ends and I have to wake up at 5am for school.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I have been sleeping at 3 and waking up at 11 and I cant get my shit together, when i wake up at 9 I just end up going back to sleep. Uni isn't open (corona lol) and everythings online so my natural clock is FUCKED.

Its such a huge looksmin too, I haven't been able to go for morning runs and skipped out on gym.
Constantly feeling tired and low on motivation (I think ive overdone the caffeiene too) now I got bags under my eyes..

I ideally id be in bed by 10:30-11 and wake up at 7 AM to get more out of my day and be able to looksmax properly.
No phone after 8 pm

• +1
Force yourself to go to sleep during that time. It's what I do everytime after summer ends and I have to wake up at 5am for school.
I used to wake up at 4:30 AM for my 6 oclock shift (JFL at that stupid shit)
idk how I fucked my schedule up so hard, do you take sleeping pills, magnesium or alcohol or anything to get you to bed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I used to wake up at 4:30 AM for my 6 oclock shift (JFL at that stupid shit)
idk how I fucked my schedule up so hard, do you take sleeping pills, magnesium or alcohol or anything to get you to bed?
Nah nothing like that. I honestly just close my eyes and clear my mind. But some people struggle to do that so I would recommend sleeping pills or eating turkey, idk why but whenever I eat it I get really sleepy.

• +1
Nah nothing like that. I honestly just close my eyes and clear my mind. But some people struggle to do that so I would recommend sleeping pills or eating turkey, idk why but whenever I eat it I get really sleepy.
Turkey = tryptophan (helps you sleep and is a protein)
Cheese, milk and eggs also have decent amounts but yea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I used melatonin to go to bed at a set time, I only use it when my sleep schedule gets messed up.

Don't sleep for the night and next day and then only sleep at the time you want to be asleep and then you'll get up at a normal time and so on

• +1
Stay awake an entire night and sleep whenever the next one. It worked for me.

• +1
you just have to force yourself to keep your eyes closed and stay in bed from your bedtime even if you can’t sleep plus get up straight away when alarm goes even if it was a bad nights sleep

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Atem Rah
no sleep schedule for your face

Turkey = tryptophan (helps you sleep and is a protein)
Cheese, milk and eggs also have decent amounts but yea.
nerdy ass curry dont report me to (((mods))) for "racism"

• JFL
Jfl I’ve been going to bed at 5 am and waking up at 11am
Kill me pls

• +1
eat 1000+kcal pure carb junk food around 7pm, you will feel tired af around 10/11pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AussieCurry, Deleted member 5583, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
dont' expect immediate resuls, much like the gym set consistent acheivalbr goals. e.g aim to got to bed at 1:30 am rather than 3 am. Consume mg and kiwi fruits before bed. throw ur phone away

• +1
Take xanax

• +1