How do I respond?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
5C9A29E9 B073 454C 9DCA 1886F9A56B17
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 24444
"My enter the face part is recessed"
 
My mom hasnt let me
 
  • +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and overtier1011
"Negative canthal tilt and low gonial angle as well as subpar maxillofacial growth"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
A62D67D5 16EC 4E15 AEA4 B0F06F4FD704

What now @ihatereddit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15067 and overtier1011
I don't know nigga I never talked to a women before inhib mogs me tbh
I know I’ll never meet any of these foids on tinder so it doesn’t matter what I say
 

Similar threads

scuderia
Replies
3
Views
35
scuderia
scuderia
frantanyl
Replies
5
Views
60
frantanyl
frantanyl
Crimx991
Replies
8
Views
54
ruikundumb
ruikundumb
SecularIslamist
Replies
15
Views
147
inyerta
inyerta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top