How do I shouldermaxx natty

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Is there any natural way to get wider, broader shoulders, preferably within a year?

Push up variations

Ohp, side laterals, rear delt work, lots of pull-ups

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Zeta ascended
i do overhead presses (ohp are the best n quickest way) and side laterals +pullups
send me ur shoulders pic inpms

i do overhead presses (ohp are the best n quickest way) and side laterals +pullups
send me ur shoulders pic inpms
My phone camera is fucked up right now but
they are like 1.45 feet wide or something like that. Thanks for the suggestions breh

My phone camera is fucked up right now but
they are like 1.45 feet wide or something like that. Thanks for the suggestions breh
thats small af widen them asap

your shoulders will never be fucking wide your genetics are shit i had 19.5 inch shoulders when i was 14 you fucking genetic waste no exercises will help you maybe you'll get to 18.5 naturally but thats it get on roids if you want to achieve something
fucking BITCH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
your shoulders will never be fucking wide your genetics are shit i had 19.5 inch shoulders when i was 14 you fucking genetic waste no exercises will help you maybe you'll get to 18.5 naturally but thats it get on roids if you want to achieve something
fucking BITCH
> your genetics are a waste
My dad got wide as fuck after joining the marines, and most people in my family don’t peak til 20ish. Also don’t be such a dick sucking faggot, I was being nice to you

ok bro calm down fucking rude

You need to do standing behind the neck overhead press with a barbell and behind the neck lat pulldowns or behind the neck pull ups. 10-15 reps.

For the ohps dont go lower than 90 degrees when starting out. Shoulder flexibility will improve quickly though and you will be abke to go lower

4-5 sets of each exercise then do windmills with both arms. Do it every day. These 2 exercises combined will fix posture and rounded shoulders.