How do I shut this stupid brain

B

Bashan

Had enough
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Posts
6,437
Reputation
7,673
Holy fuck bro I literally don't care. Fuck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jump off burj khalifa (in minecraft)
 
You can’t shut it off. It’s on 24/7.

You know what gives me anxiety? My heart.
It keeps fucking beating, but what if it stops? How does it know to keep going? It scares me because what if my heart wants to take a break? Then I’m dead. It makes me scared shitless to think about my heart.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and Bashan
i control you nigguh

bbbbrainwash
 
get a shotgun and look at yourself and say....


"I wonder if my dick could fit in here"

then just shoot your dick off by accident and then your brain would shut up
 
get a shotgun and look at yourself and say....


"I wonder if my dick could fit in here"

then just shoot your dick off by accident and then your brain would shut up
I think weed worked, thanks.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Fuck a Stacy
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
4
Views
47
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
29
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
JesusDaKing
Replies
5
Views
82
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
fatblackjewishwoman
Replies
1
Views
23
lookism...
lookism...
Framemaxxx
Replies
3
Views
26
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top