How do I slay this foid who has invited me on a date?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Going for a date today afternoon with this foid who approached me and asked me out on a date. She has been the one making all the arrangements for the date so far.

The date is in the afternoon, not night, so not sure what steps I should take to slay her today itself.

(I have roommates so don't really wanna bring her to my room.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 9670, Xangsane and 2 others
best forum to ask this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cajuun0, nitesik, vaninskybird and 10 others
Should I invite myself to her home after the date?
Or should I invite her to a club/bar in the night?

just don’t be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and thereallegend
Going for a date today afternoon with this foid who approached me and asked me out on a date. She has been the one making all the arrangements for the date so far.

The date is in the afternoon, not night, so not sure what steps I should take to slay her today itself.

She's literally doing all the work for you and you want to ask a place where they'll tell you to shove a lampshade up her asshole for advice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Scammer and AlexanderTheGreat
She's literally doing all the work for you and you want to ask a place where they'll tell you to shove a lampshade up her asshole for advice?
Nah man, I just wanted to understand the sequence of steps and finer details that my autistic ass should take:
Should I invite myself to her home after the date?
Or should I invite her to a club/bar in the night?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Nah man, I just wanted to understand the sequence of steps and finer details that my autistic ass should take:
Honestly, she's clearly into you. Just don't push sex if you haven't really hung out much 1on1. Pay attention to her signals, she's a girl so she'll have no idea whether or not she's giving them and act accordingly. And for the love of God don't be like amnesia and go down on her unless you plan on ltring her. With the body counts of girls today you'll be tasting like 3 dudes dicks from this past week alone

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person

She likely wants a relationship if she asked you. Don't push her for sex.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and ilovelamp08
She wants a relationship so dont ruin it by not being agressive

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
jut your jaw to fix your SFS

• JFL
Okay. UPDATE:

I followed your advice and did not do anything forcefully sexual. We have gone on some dates, and she seemed completely 100% into me.

But now, I am in a bind. We were supposed to meet again but she said that she was not feeling well and had to stay home. I completely believed her... but then I saw her on the street when I was out... and she clearly saw me too because she started to hide and walk fast. I didn't go to outright confront her.

I don't understand this foid behavior at all. What do I make of this? Has any of this happened to you? It seemed pretty inconsistent with her behavior from before when she clearly seemed invested.

So I am not sure what my response should be? Should I tell her that she doesn't have to lie to me... or should I just ignore her now and move on to the other girls? (Wouldn't really be nice since this one is HQNP)

Okay. UPDATE:

I followed your advice and did not do anything forcefully sexual. We have gone on some dates, and she seemed completely 100% into me.

But now, I am in a bind. We were supposed to meet again but she said that she was not feeling well and had to stay home. I completely believed her... but then I saw her on the street when I was out... and she clearly saw me too because she started to hide and walk fast. I didn't go to outright confront her.

I don't understand this foid behavior at all. What do I make of this? Has any of this happened to you? It seemed pretty inconsistent with her behavior from before when she clearly seemed invested.

So I am not sure what my response should be? Should I tell her that she doesn't have to lie to me... or should I just ignore her now and move on to the other girls? (Wouldn't really be nice since this one is HQNP)
Ask her why she walked away from u next time u meet her irl, make jokes and stuff, escalate and try to go to her house

Slay should be easy, maybe ltr her if she’s hqnp

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and AlexanderTheGreat
Ask her why she walked away from u next time u meet her irl, make jokes and stuff, escalate and try to go to her house

Slay should be easy, maybe ltr her if she’s hqnp
Yeah, I am thinking of sending a single teasing message to her. Who knows if we meet again or not, so can't wait for meet.
She is HQNP positive feminine energy, the kind of foid @Xangsane would die for.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Scammer
Yeah, I am thinking of sending a single teasing message to her. Who knows if we meet again or not, so can't wait for meet.
Hopefully u can date her and keep her around, Goodluck bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and AlexanderTheGreat
Don't fucking mess about with this one.

Don't fucking mess about with this one.
No kidding but I have got HQNP HTB/MTB positive female energy foids before (seems like my facial features are built for them), but most of the times it has never gone anywhere... they always leave me for a taller guy (even if the guys are autistic and introverted loners, whereas I always have NT and status whichever social circle I join). That has been my main frustration throughout life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Okay. UPDATE:

Jfl at listening to them, enjoy being friendzoned now, if you didn't do anything sexual on the first date you missed your chance and she thinks you are a pussy now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, dreamcake1mo and AlexanderTheGreat
Jfl at listening to them, enjoy being friendzoned now, if you didn't do anything sexual on the first date you missed your chance and she thinks you are a pussy now
Legit.

But I wonder... are you saying this just based on what I updated, or do you have real life backing to say the same?

No no, genuinely asking. Do you from IRL experience know that foids flake if nothing sexual happens on first date? Have you experienced this yourself?

No no, genuinely asking. Do you from IRL experience know that foids flake if nothing sexual happens on first date? Have you experienced this yourself?
I did, but did you even kiss her on the date?

• So Sad
I did, but did you even kiss her on the date?
No :lul::lul:
I thought a moment would come, but it didn't come.

I was looking for signs but didn't see many so thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to push it.

No :lul::lul:
I thought a moment would come, but it didn't come.

I was looking for signs but didn't see many so thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to push it.
See what I mean, you need to break your fear and I think you'll do fine in the future. She has probably spent a lot of time dressing up and putting on her makeup to get disappointed by you pussying out that night. Girls simply have more options than us, if you don't grab the opportunity chances are, she won't give a fuck about you and she will move on

Last edited:
  • +1
See what I mean, you need to break your fear and I think you'll do fine in the future. She has probably spent a lot of time dressing up and putting on her make up to get disappointed by you pussying out that night. Girls simply have more options than us, if you don't grab the opportunity chances are, she won't give a fuck about you and she will move on
Lesson learnt. So what should I have done differently?
Should I always go in for a kiss , irrespective of whether she is giving out signs?
Or should I even push for sex on the first date, even if she seems HQNP type?

See what I mean, you need to break your fear and I think you'll do fine in the future. She has probably spent a lot of time dressing up and putting on her makeup to get disappointed by you pussying out that night. Girls simply have more options than us, if you don't grab the opportunity chances are, she won't give a fuck about you and she will move on
This good advice for sexual strat.