How do I socialcirclemax in high school?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
I just heard stories my history teacher had when he was my age in highschool and I feel depressed cause of how good it would be to have a good friend group. I'm currently in 10th grade at an all boys school. The thing is I know a lot of people at my school but I'm only good friends with like 8 people and most their not the most popular. I only have 2 girls phone numbers but I haven't talked to them since August. How can I expand my social cirle?

are there guys with access to girls?

idk i just hit up some old friends from when i was in the "in" crowd so now i have access to parties.

Simple just make conversations, find common interests or pretend you like what they like so they like you. Target popular kids and try to do what they do, sports, recreational activities, sports etc. Eventually you will have a solid friend group if you do this.
All boys school? Time to get dick sucking

Simple just make conversations, find common interests or pretend you like what they like so they like you. Target popular kids and try to do what they do, sports, recreational activities, sports etc. Eventually you will have a solid friend group if you do this.
All boys school? Time to get dick sucking
Finally some good advice minus last part.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Leave this forum

mr bean GIF

The thing is I know a lot of people at my school but I'm only good friends with like 8 people and most their not the most popular. I only have 2 girls phone numbers but I haven't talked to them since August. How can I expand my social cirle?
mr bean GIF

ALSO, NICE LOOKSMAXXING TIP

Last edited:
Sometimes theres this guy that anyone would want to be friends with. Even if he is not tall, handsome or super smart he is very friendly, funny and cheerful at everybody he comes across.

But if you arent already, i dont think you can become that person. Not only because its not the real "you" but because you already have a "place" or "role" in this high school. People know who you are already and it would be awkward if you suddenly pretend to be the fonz

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988