How do I spend less money on food?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I spend around 50 - 100 dollars on junk food every month, mainly because after school I become exhausted, so I get junk food like a family bag of doritos or large pack of oreos to fulfill my needs.

eat less

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, gribsufer1, Acridax and 2 others
Doritos or oreos, what a loser smh

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I spend around 50 - 100 dollars on junk food every month, mainly because after school I become exhausted, so I get junk food like a family bag of doritos or large pack of oreos to fulfill my needs.
same problem here

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Start eating proper food so you dont feel the need to eat junk

• +1
Drink more liquids , diet soda to keep you fuller

• +1
Take a shit ton of adderall

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and lunin7
just eat nutrient dense food never eat seed oils and try to avoid junk but if you cant avoid junk thrn make sure it has no seed oil

• +1
Meanwhile 30$ a day for me

• +1
Just stop eating. This money is much better invested. You should start day trading like me you only need to put like 15 dollars

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Mewton
start sucking cock, studies confirmed it decreases hunger its like chewing gums pretty much

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Mewton
same problem here
my best solution has been to make some food for myself, if I make some butter chicken for school I don't feel the need to buy processed shit

• +1