How do I starvemax properly

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

MTN
I tried only drink water but man that shits hard I always end up eating some shit. I’m 140 btw trying to get to 120 or 100. I used to be that weight of least 120 when I was younger around 15 or such now I gained weight. Some medication I was taking was making me gain weight so I asked the doctor to give me one to make me not gain any weight before I asked I was around 150 which is bad to me. Then when I asked for the weightless meds I went to 139. I want to go back to less weight. I tried only eating one meal of pancakes bacon and potatoes when I was at a hospital but I kept needed to eat I would ask for graham crackers and a drink. That made me fluctuate from 139 to 140. Now that I’m back home I’ve been eating more so I’m around 145 I cant tell now since my scale is broken it just needs batteries I guess. How tf do I stravemaxx. My frame is good I’m skinny. But it feels like I have a fat on my face I want to get rid of. How do I do it. Help me on starvemaxxing tips and debloating my face I need tips mainly on starvemaxxing because I’m not sure the fat on my face can go away. Maybe it’s just bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loves and StarvedEpi
dont tank your hormones like a retard, your not jordan

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy, NorwoodAscender, Loves and 1 other person
energy drinks lowkey unhealthy but help a lot with hunger imo

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
His frame is insane I need that frame.
bro hes frame is starved you are a mtn you wouldnt even look good like him at his weight

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Va-qoh
bro hes frame is starved you are a mtn you wouldnt even look good like him at his weight
Yeah true. I kinda have the frame already just need to be more skinnier. It’s not even about Jordan I just authentically wanna be skinner.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I tried only drink water but man that shits hard I always end up eating some shit. I’m 140 btw trying to get to 120 or 100. I used to be that weight of least 120 when I was younger around 15 or such now I gained weight. Some medication I was taking was making me gain weight so I asked the doctor to give me one to make me not gain any weight before I asked I was around 150 which is bad to me. Then when I asked for the weightless meds I went to 139. I want to go back to less weight. I tried only eating one meal of pancakes bacon and potatoes when I was at a hospital but I kept needed to eat I would ask for graham crackers and a drink. That made me fluctuate from 139 to 140. Now that I’m back home I’ve been eating more so I’m around 145 I cant tell now since my scale is broken it just needs batteries I guess. How tf do I stravemaxx. My frame is good I’m skinny. But it feels like I have a fat on my face I want to get rid of. How do I do it. Help me on starvemaxxing tips and debloating my face I need tips mainly on starvemaxxing because I’m not sure the fat on my face can go away. Maybe it’s just bone.
Idk that much about your case and why you’re taking meds, but it’s always better not to take any when you can. I don’t think you need to lose more weight judging by your current weight but I know you’re going to do it anyway. Try to drink as much as possible, buy ur favorite sugar free drinks or water in 2L bottles and force yourself to drink a few a day. What also worked really well for me was not eating any unnecessary shit, like sweets, chips, etc. Just eating meals. Breakfast (could be skipped), lunch, dinner. That’s it. Nothing between. Chewing gum works fine as an appetite suppressant. If you’re rotting in your house doing nothing, you might as well go for a walk and do anything meanwhile to get the steps in.

Tldr: drink a lot of water and sugar free drinks, eat only proper meals, chew gum, do some walking or other activity

I know it sounds basic but works

Last edited:
  • +1
Some people have pretty good hormones even if they don't eat. :Comfy:
if you had good hormonal levels even when starving yourself it probs means you would have good genetics and wouldnt be mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, finn899 and Va-qoh
Idk that much about your case and why you’re taking meds, but it’s always better not to take any when you can. I don’t think you need to lose more weight judging by your current weight but I know you’re going to do it anyway. Try to drink as much as possible, buy ur favorite sugar free drinks or water in 2L bottles and force yourself to drink a few a day. What also worked really well for me was not eating any unnecessary shit, like sweets, chips, etc. Just eating meals. Breakfast (could be skipped), lunch, dinner. That’s it. Nothing between. Chewing gum works fine as an appetite suppressant. If you’re rotting in your house doing nothing, you might as well go for a walk and do anything meanwhile to get the steps in.

Tldr: drink a lot of water and sugar free drinks, eat only proper meals, chew gum, do some walking or other activity

I know it sound basic but works
Thanks bhai. You’re actually helping.

• Love it
Reactions: Loves
Yeah true. I kinda have the frame already just need to be more skinnier. It’s not even about Jordan I just authentically wanna be skinner.
Caffeine or nicotine if you're old enough. Those suppress hunger. If you're gonna snack, snack on popcorn or something with little calories. Intermittent fasting (just less meals) you could even have a decent sizeable meal if you you only eat once or twice especially if you don't eat many carbs. Proteins fill you up. Take vitamins and eat greens to keep micronutrients somewhat in check.

Caffeine or nicotine if you're old enough. Those suppress hunger. If you're gonna snack, snack on popcorn or something with little calories. Intermittent fasting (just less meals) you could even have a decent sizeable meal if you you only eat once or twice especially if you don't eat many carbs. Proteins fill you up. Take vitamins and eat greens to keep micronutrients somewhat in check.
Yeah I’m 21. I used to do cigs but I just vape now main reason it tastes way better.

Starvemaxxing is low IQ. Just endure the human species specific way of eating such as carnivore and you’ll lose fat while gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Cardio, cigs, and coffee, Why do u want to be skinny at 5'10 so bad if u don't have bones u will look lanky an unappealing regardless of frame?
Because it’s just my preference. I don’t know why. I’m not trying to be built or weight more than 150 by any means.

Cardio, cigs, and coffee, Why do u want to be skinny at 5'10 so bad if u don't have bones u will look lanky an unappealing regardless of frame?
Does it have to be cigs? I’m trying to save money and only get a vape if I need to get cigs then I will.

He wants to lose weight? Not gain muscle
1. Weight is consisted of muscle, fat, bone, and water.

2. Exercising will have an impact on your weight depending on the intensity.

3. You should NEVER do cardio.

4. You can not outrun a bad diet that contains carbohydrates and plant toxins.

Because it’s just my preference. I don’t know why. I’m not trying to be built or weight more than 150 by any means.
At least you’re not a brainless roidcell, wide clavicles + tall mog even with no muscle but idk if this is your case as someone mentioned it earlier

• +1
Does it have to be cigs? I’m trying to save money and only get a vape if I need to get cigs then I will.
I do cigs, Just snack less as well.
1. Weight is consisted of muscle, fat, bone, and water.

2. Exercising will have an impact on your weight depending on the intensity.

3. You should NEVER do cardio.

4. You can not outrun a bad diet that contains carbohydrates and plant toxins.
An i'm interested in why u think cardios bad for his circumstance or any.

I do cigs, Just snack less as well.

An i'm interested in why u think cardios bad for his circumstance or any.
Low intensity = walking, moving arms, etc.

Medium intensity = jogging

High intensity = sprinting, weight training, etc.

Low intensity = walking, moving arms, etc.

Medium intensity = jogging

High intensity = sprinting, weight training, etc.

Is there study's on his logic? What i got out of this video was, diminishing muscles from tensing of the fiber and heart issues from overworking an getting your heart used to BP and heart rate highs that can cause a cardiomegaly. If anything everything he said went against every basis of what cardio is made to be seen as. And he did clarify low intensity and mild intensity is ok in low sets so no cardio would be a contradiction.

Is there study's on his logic? What i got out of this video was, diminishing muscles from tensing of the fiber and heart issues from overworking a getting your heart used to BP and heart rate highs that can cause a cardiomegaly. If anything everything he said went against every basis of what cardio is made to be seen as. And he did clarify low intensity and mild intensity is ok in low sets so no cardio would be a contradiction.
Fight or flight. It’s one or the other. That’s how we evolved.

Did you say tapeworm because I keep end up eating. I had someone tell me that before. Idk why he said it.
I was joking, in the early 1900s they used tape worms as a "medical way" of treating someone that wanted to be skinny

Just get enough protein so you avoid muscle breakdown, if you do this wrong you'll just lose muscle and look skinnyfat