How do I stop a whore from annoying me?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Basically, this is what happened:

She saw me in school, got my name from someone and messaged me on social media asking to hang out. I did that and it went very well but afterwards I told myself that she was making fun of me. I started ignoring her until she stopped coming over to me in school.

I then became a giga cuck simp and I basically apologized (through text, jfl, wonder how many people read that shit) to her and used really gay language like "please" and "i'm really sorry". She said everything was fine but I must've done something again because a few days later she would start ignoring me again.

Anyway after that I got really autistic and I said something like "I deserve an answer since you talked to me first" (again through text).

Basically ever since she either treats me like a rapist and runs away from me when she's alone or she points and laughs at me when she's with friends.. Also tells people that i'm a stalker
And her sister does the same.

This was a year and a half ago and although I graduated high school, she still bullies me whenever I see her. How do I make her stop? What can I do? I'm scared to go outside in case she humiliates me and turns me into her cuck.
How can I get rid of this psycho bitch?
It is not fair to make an autistic man's life hell just because his brain is wired differently. I want to be able to go out on my lonely walks again and not bump into her.
Whenever I do I get a mini heart attack. I stare at the ground and look the other way so she doesn't see my face. I have to endure her pointing finger and all her simp friends making weird noises, taunting me.

Although this has never happened yet, i'm sure I will someday see her on a night out at a bar or some shit. What will I do then?
She'll be talking to all her friends, laughing at me and i'll be sitting quietly, probably with tears coming down my face.
How can I stop being a cuck besides injecting T?
Will phenibut help?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Hero of the Imperium, Htobrother and 3 others
PnLxNzxN 400x400
NO FUCKING WAY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Nordiccel, dan and 2 others
Just ignore her

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
the only way is getting to fuck her hard enough tbh

Just ignore her
Easier said than done tbh.
At first that's what I tried doing, I even found it entertaining in some ways.
But I live in a small town so I see her a few times a week, especially during the summer. And getting treated like a rapist or a circus animal will get to most people eventually. I try my best to ignore her but she keeps adding fuel to the fire.

the only way is getting to fuck her hard enough tbh
She has a 7 foot tall brother. Don't really want him fucking me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, dan, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I feel sorry for you but you're disgusting. You've put yourself in such position to begin with by showing extreme beta behavior. And after all that you've still continued to be willingly humiliated. I would confront those simp friends right in front of her. This is between you and her and those fags have no right to say a word. Are you by any chance walking and looking like this?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Nordiccel, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Tbh she's a ballsy whore. She already tells people that i'm a stalker and a creep so I assume she doesn't think i'm mentally stable.
Why isn't she scared that I unironically do go ER on her?
Maybe she isn't familiar with the ER experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
"please" "i'm really sorry".

"I deserve an answer since you talked to me first" (again through text).

I'm sorry but it's over for you with this girl.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 3795
"please" "i'm really sorry".

"I deserve an answer since you talked to me first" (again through text).

I'm sorry but it's over for you with this girl.
no shit lol, i just want her to leave me alone.

Just fucking talk to here, say here to stfu , don't you have freinds to help you if here and here bitches wan't to fight you ? don't forgot man > woman so you can 2 vs 5 easy. If you are a cuck just try talking to here seriously about what she is doing and how it affect you, if i doesn't work just beat here ass up even if you have to get fucked after by here 7 tall brother

• +1
I feel sorry for you but you're disgusting. You've put yourself in such position to begin with by showing extreme beta behavior. And after all that you've still continued to be willingly humiliated. I would confront those simp friends right in front of her. This is between you and her and those fags have no right to say a word. Are you by any chance walking and looking like this?

I know bro. I was only 17 when this whole thing happened. I had pretty much no prior experience even talking to femorrhoids so I was bound to fuck this up, but I fucked it up to an extent that she wants to get some sort of revenge on me instead of just ignoring me.

How do I confront the simps? What would I say? I'm naturally very high inhib and anxious so i'd probably stutter and make myself look even more retarded.
I'm sure I could at least beat up some of them in an aspie rage but i'd have to somehow make sure that they throw the first punch or else I could get in serious shit.

And yeah, pretty much. As soon as I get stressed I start walking manually so I do the virgin walk.

Just fucking talk to here, say here to stfu , don't you have freinds to help you if here and here bitches wan't to fight you ? don't forgot man > woman so you can 2 vs 5 easy. If you are a cuck just try talking to here seriously about what she is doing and how it affect you, if i doesn't work just beat here ass up even if you have to get fucked after by here 7 tall brother
I already gave her much more of an ego boost than I should have. If I talk to her she'll at best ignore me and then rub her clit to the fact that she ignored me later on.
I have some friends but i'm not with them very often. I prefer being out on my own just appreciating nature jfl.

A lot of her friends are guys and I wouldn't mind getting into a fight with them if they threw the first punches but i'm not fighing a girl lmao. That's social suicide and literal suicide too because you'd get lynched by cucks.

Just ERmaxx bro

• +1
At least your oneitis know that you exist.....
Mine is going to the same class with me and probably dont even know my name

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3795
I know bro. I was only 17 when this whole thing happened. I had pretty much no prior experience even talking to femorrhoids so I was bound to fuck this up, but I fucked it up to an extent that she wants to get some sort of revenge on me instead of just ignoring me.

How do I confront the simps? What would I say? I'm naturally very high inhib and anxious so i'd probably stutter and make myself look even more retarded.
I'm sure I could at least beat up some of them in an aspie rage but i'd have to somehow make sure that they throw the first punch or else I could get in serious shit.

And yeah, pretty much. As soon as I get stressed I start walking manually so I do the virgin walk.

I already gave her much more of an ego boost than I should have. If I talk to her she'll at best ignore me and then rub her clit to the fact that she ignored me later on.
I have some friends but i'm not with them very often. I prefer being out on my own just appreciating nature jfl.

A lot of her friends are guys and I wouldn't mind getting into a fight with them if they threw the first punches but i'm not fighing a girl lmao. That's social suicide and literal suicide too because you'd get lynched by cucks.
Ok mate but i'm not talking about talking to here on social media, you grab your balls and go to explain yourself irl, if you think you will stutter prepare a texte and talk to here when she is alone, if she tries to walk past you just grab here gently and tell here it's serious

• +1
At least your oneitits know that you exist.....
well if you never talked to here it's hard for here to know you exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chad69
Lmao I fucked and dumped my ex one eye tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3795 and Chad69
well if you never talked to here it's hard for here to know you exist
I mean she does my name but she never talks with me
Like I always ask her some basic questions
Like how much did you got from you test
And she shows with her fingers not even watching at me
(Here we have numerical grades)

• +1
I really wish she didn't. This whore is making my life hell.
I'm still scratching my head how it went from me not knowing she even exists and her getting my name from someone after she just saw me walking around, begging me to hang out with her in person to her basically living rent free in my head and treating me like a circus animal. My autism is honestly incredible.

Do you have any strong intimidating friends?
Most of my friends have low social status just like me. I have one friend who's a big guy, relatively popular and he's actually somewhat friendly with her.
Ok mate but i'm not talking about talking to here on social media, you grab your balls and go to explain yourself irl, if you think you will stutter prepare a texte and talk to here when she is alone, if she tries to walk past you just grab here gently and tell here it's serious
I mean this sounds good on paper but my brain just isn't NT enough to pull it off. Also I have to be very careful about what I do because nearly all foids have the social power to completely ruin an unpopular man's life. I make one wrong move and I won't be able to leave my house again without getting attacked by simps and whores.

Bro I really dont understand this part
My oneitis is completely ignoring me
Your oneitis is making your life living hell and you still love her?
Would you feel comfortable kissing her knowing how much pain she has done to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3795
Bro I really dont understand this part
My oneitis is completely ignoring me
Your oneitis is making your life living hell and you still love her?
Would you feel comfortable kissing her knowing how much pain she has done to you?
I naturally became obsessed with her because of how we met. It was my last year of highschool too and back then I was a KHHV.
Even if she liked me now I wouldn't want anything from her because it would be too weird at this stage, so I just want her to leave me alone.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Most of my friends have low social status just like me. I have one friend who's a big guy, relatively popular and he's actually somewhat friendly with her.
Well, my friend was in a very similar situation as you are and here's what he did:
>confronted her angrily and told her that she'll face some serious consequences if she kept up with that shit
>of course she called it a bluff (my friend doesn't look intimidating, he's just ugly)
>he slapped her to the oblivion and bitch fell to the ground hard
>her brothers confronted him the other day and the shit went ugly pretty quickly
>he punched one really hard in the balls and the other guy kicked his ass

End result, he sucked up some beating, but the bullying stopped and he actually gained some social status.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
ok... yeah it does start pretty bad but also dude come on ask better question, you know the subject that people like the most ? themselve, so just ask about here life, what are here hobbies, what she want to be later etc.
I really wish she didn't. This whore is making my life hell.
I'm still scratching my head how it went from me not knowing she even exists and her getting my name from someone after she just saw me walking around, begging me to hang out with her in person to her basically living rent free in my head and treating me like a circus animal. My autism is honestly incredible.

I mean this sounds good on paper but my brain just isn't NT enough to pull it off. Also I have to be very careful about what I do because nearly all foids have the social power to completely ruin an unpopular man's life. I make one wrong move and I won't be able to leave my house again without getting attacked by simps and whores.
Mate you already live in hell so a bit more hell isn't that bad, just train before doing it like go talk to stranger, if you don't have the balls start y asking some shit like where is the bakery etc, or talk to male first, or even if your social anxiety is really bad, start with old people, they are really kind

• +1
Well, my friend was in a very similar situation as you are and here's what he did:
>confronted her angrily and told her that she'll face some serious consequences if she kept up with that shit
>of course she called it a bluff (my friend doesn't look intimidating, he's just ugly)
>her brothers confronted him the other day and the shit went ugly pretty quickly

End result, he sucked up some beating, but the bullying stopped and he actually gained some social status.

Damn, really? I feel like that's 1 in a million though.
The problem is I live in a small town, it's a mixture of rich people and wannabe thugmaxxers.
Her brother is legit 7'0 and you can just tell by his face that he isn't a guy who would mind going to prison.
I'm only 19, I don't want to fuck up the rest of my life. Being known as a woman beater is a death sentence.
I wouldn't mind getting into a fight with one of her male friends even if I get beat up, as that would mean they'd probably leave me alone, but i'd have to provoke them to throw the first punch otherwise I could get arrested if things escalate.

that's why you need to be calm if she says "are you joking ?" just say " do i look like a i'm joking ?", but first you really need to have a calm face show no emotions

Damn, really? I feel like that's 1 in a million though.
The problem is I live in a small town, it's a mixture of rich people and wannabe thugmaxxers.
Her brother is legit 7'0 and you can just tell by his face that he isn't a guy who would mind going to prison.
I'm only 19, I don't want to fuck up the rest of my life. Being known as a woman beater is a death sentence.
I wouldn't mind getting into a fight with one of her male friends even if I get beat up, as that would mean they'd probably leave me alone, but i'd have to provoke them to throw the first punch otherwise I could get arrested if things escalate.
Try confronting her by gathering up every ounce of testosterone in your body. And just hope it works.

• +1
Try confronting her by gathering up every ounce of testosterone in your body. And just hope it works.

I'll need to take some drugs to be able to do that. I can't be constantly walking around drunk or high in case I see her so i'm hoping that phenibut will do the trick.
Also, I would really much rather just confront one of her male friends since confronting her would just be another ego boost imo.
If I fuck with one of her friends then that should be enough for them all to leave me alone.

damn, never ever tell a girl ur sorry. she will immediately see u as a cuck

damn, never ever tell a girl ur sorry. she will immediately see u as a cuck
Trust me bro, I know now. I learned it the hard way, sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
The Girl: Humilliates Me :p 😏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
At least your oneitis know that you exist.....
She just doesn't care bro from all the chad cock she gets, she forgets about the normies and below in looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
Ignore her and don't give her the attention she wants

• +1
  • +1

AHahah when she got a 1 she just puts up her middle finger :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chad69
Ignore her and don't give her the attention she wants
easier said than done tbh.
It's hard to ignore someone laughing at you or running away from you like you're some sort of rapist.
It would get to most people eventually I think.

• +1
Reactions: godirl
Basically, this is what happened:

This was a year and a half ago and although I graduated high school, she still bullies me whenever I see her. How do I make her stop? What can I do? I'm scared to go outside in case she humiliates me and turns me into her cuck.
How can I get rid of this psycho bitch?
It is not fair to make an autistic man's life hell just because his brain is wired differently. I want to be able to go out on my lonely walks again and not bump into her.
Whenever I do I get a mini heart attack. I stare at the ground and look the other way so she doesn't see my face. I have to endure her pointing finger and all her simp friends making weird noises, taunting me.

Although this has never happened yet, i'm sure I will someday see her on a night out at a bar or some shit. What will I do then?
She'll be talking to all her friends, laughing at me and i'll be sitting quietly, probably with tears coming down my face.
How can I stop being a cuck besides injecting T?
Will phenibut help?
imagine being bullied by a girl JFLLLL

• +1
imagine being bullied by a girl JFLLLL

The thing is there isn't much I can do to a foid. Even an unpopular one has the social power to ruin a relatively popular man's life.
I'm not popular.
What can I realistically do?
If I try to brutalize one of her simp friends then i'll just get arrested unless I can get them throw the first punch so I can say it was self-defense, right?

Just ignore her

If she says shit to you give a silly grin and say 'fuck off bitch'. Be extremely rude to people who treat you badly but in a chilled way don't ever let her trigger you or make you get emotional that's social death tbh

Jfl at getting bullied by a female gl bro

• +1
The thing is there isn't much I can do to a foid. Even an unpopular one has the social power to ruin a relatively popular man's life.
I'm not popular.
What can I realistically do?
If I try to brutalize one of her simp friends then i'll just get arrested unless I can get them throw the first punch so I can say it was self-defense, right?
bully them, stop being an estrogenic cuck.

Are you strong though? can you beat normal people up?

i have to be brutally honest for your own sake bro but you sound like a cuck and it not only comes across from the things you're writing but irl as well, which people can detect and take advantage of, which is clearly happening. i doubt you would have the courage to beat them up or confront them if im honest.

• +1
bully them, stop being an estrogenic cuck.

Are you strong though? can you beat normal people up?

i have to be brutally honest for your own sake bro but you sound like a cuck and it not only comes across from the things you're writing but irl as well, which people can detect and take advantage of, which is clearly happening. i doubt you would have the courage to beat them up or confront them if im honest.
Well, i'm definitely not a big guy but i'm sure I could at least beat some of them up if my aspie rage kicked in.
Only one of them is big, like 6'4 I think, but pretty skinny.
And yeah bro, I am super high inhib and socially retarded as you can probably tell from my original post. It's no surprise they see me as weak, especially after the cuck texts I sent her over a year ago.
How do I stop being a cuck? One thing i'm counting on is phenibut but I don't know exactly how much I can expect from it.

• So Sad
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Well, i'm definitely not a big guy but i'm sure I could at least beat some of them up if my aspie rage kicked in.
Only one of them is big, like 6'4 I think, but pretty skinny.
And yeah bro, I am super high inhib and socially retarded as you can probably tell from my original post. It's no surprise they see me as weak, especially after the cuck texts I sent her over a year ago.
How do I stop being a cuck? One thing i'm counting on is phenibut but I don't know exactly how much I can expect from it.

Phenibut is good but it will chill you out more than anything

Do you do sports/lift etc?

• +1
Something similar happened to me with a much younger girl in college, except i didn't even get her number or cared about her the bitch just annoyed me for no reason.

Only thing i can say is either ignore her or tell her straight that you don't like her, if she continues her whorish ways just tell her to fuck off.

• +1
Phenibut is good but it will chill you out more than anything

Do you do sports/lift etc?
That's mainly what I want. I'm so high inhib and anxious that it ruined more of my chances than I can think about without suiciding.
I don't play sports and I only started lifting recently. I'm a skinnyfat twink.

Something similar happened to me with a much younger girl in college, except i didn't even get her number or cared about her the bitch just annoyed me for no reason.

Only thing i can say is either ignore her or tell her straight that you don't like her, if she continues her whorish ways just tell her to fuck off.
Tbh I haven't actually talked to her in over a year. Whenever I see her it's basically just a really awkward staring competition more than anything. If I say something it'll probably just be an ego boost for her after she ignores me.