How do I stop a whore from annoying me?

Well, i'm definitely not a big guy but i'm sure I could at least beat some of them up if my aspie rage kicked in.
Only one of them is big, like 6'4 I think, but pretty skinny.
And yeah bro, I am super high inhib and socially retarded as you can probably tell from my original post. It's no surprise they see me as weak, especially after the cuck texts I sent her over a year ago.
How do I stop being a cuck? One thing i'm counting on is phenibut but I don't know exactly how much I can expect from it.
the fact you want to inject hormones in yourself to avoid being bullied makes me feel incredibly sorry for you, thats just sad .. I have a couple friends like you irl who get bullied when they're by themselves and i cant stand these types of people because they would never try this shit with some 6'8" thugs like these:
WWE Brothers of Destruction

theyd just automatically get as far away from the physically strong as they can.

idk man, seems like youve already made yourself look weak. if theyre laughing at you then just go up to them srsly and confront them, ask them wassup confidently but im worried that as u said if u do try this and they get cocky, youll just start stuttering and shaking and then unironically look even more aspie. Idk, you need to sort your shit out man and not be a cuck. beat the shit out of them, im getting angry just hearing this, if that ever happened to me they would all have knives inside them by now Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I refuse this story

• +1
but im worried that as u said if u do try this and they get cocky, youll just start stuttering and shaking and then unironically look even more aspie.

That's the problem. It went from a foid being obsessed with me enough to beg me to hang out with her at night after seeing me walking around in school, even though we never talked before and had no mutual friends, to her running away from me like i'm a rapist.
If I were to say something in my natural state they probably would never stop laughing about it.
I need something that will drastically lower my inhibitions. I can't just walk around drunk or high all the time so if phenibut doesn't help then I will probably unironically an hero because it's impossible to live life comfortably with my brain.

I refuse this story
what u mean bro?

That's mainly what I want. I'm so high inhib and anxious that it ruined more of my chances than I can think about without suiciding.
I don't play sports and I only started lifting recently. I'm a skinnyfat twink.

That sucks bro

Gain some muscle and start practicing a fighting sport like boxing imo and it can really help your confidence. It is also something that just comes with age too tbh for some people. Just realise that none of it really matters in the grand scheme of things, it's just one dumb bish and some random dickheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3795
That sucks bro

Gain some muscle and start practicing a fighting sport like boxing imo and it can really help your confidence. It is also something that just comes with age too tbh for some people. Just realise that none of it really matters in the grand scheme of things, it's just one dumb bish and some random dickheads.

Thanks bro, i'll try my best to deal with it mentally until I figure out a way on how to stop it since this isn't going to end any time soon naturally.
I know that one day she'll activate my aspie rage and I will brutalize one of her simp friends but I assume i'd go to prison for that?

bumo again ngl

I have a similar situation as You. I'll just ignore everything from now on. I send My ex a picture of Richard Ramirez and she posted on My uni profile. But to be honest, no one cares about you, being a below average male makes You kind of invisible. If she runs from You ignore it, run from her also. Try to avoid. Thats going to be My strategy. If someone tries to phisically hurt You. You have all the rights to fuck them up, simple as that. Also i'll Carry a knife if someone threatens you, just show them the knife.

• +1
ULTRA fucking cuck beta thread. i cant believe what i am reading rn

• +1
Basically, this is what happened:

This was a year and a half ago and although I graduated high school, she still bullies me whenever I see her. How do I make her stop? What can I do? I'm scared to go outside in case she humiliates me and turns me into her cuck.
How can I get rid of this psycho bitch?
It is not fair to make an autistic man's life hell just because his brain is wired differently. I want to be able to go out on my lonely walks again and not bump into her.
Whenever I do I get a mini heart attack. I stare at the ground and look the other way so she doesn't see my face. I have to endure her pointing finger and all her simp friends making weird noises, taunting me.

Although this has never happened yet, i'm sure I will someday see her on a night out at a bar or some shit. What will I do then?
She'll be talking to all her friends, laughing at me and i'll be sitting quietly, probably with tears coming down my face.
How can I stop being a cuck besides injecting T?
Will phenibut help?
Bust a load in her ass

• +1
oh my god ur are fucked

• +1