How do I stop abusing girls when I get bored of them?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Either a girl will become bored of me which makes me want her attention even more or the girl actually likes me.

The more she likes me the more I become indifferent and bored. I just randomly start messing with them like I will unadd them for 3 days until they beg for me back. Or I will insult them for one week straight then be nice to them the next week.

I just play with them like a cat plays with a mouse until the I'm bored then I completely ruin their lives. I have one girl rn who I dated who is on drugs rn cause of me.

I got a real issue even my onetius from last year I know in my heart if she ever loves me back eventually I would get bored of her regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
It's better that you abuse them than the other way around. Eventually someone is the bitch in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No, they should work harder to get your attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
No, they should work harder to get your attention
I remember when I was 15 I was e dating this girl and I called her around final exams. And begged her to get on call with me I did it because I knew she was busy and all I wanted was her attention. Then the day after finals when she was free I just left her on read for 3 days straight she was calling me 4 times a day.

I told her she was such a bitch for being so needy even though I guilted her into calling me the night before exams I think I made her fail a few classes.

It's better that you abuse them than the other way around. Eventually someone is the bitch in a relationship.
I don't really feel guilty but in the long term its a bad idea I regret doing it with some of these girls because they would have made decent gfs but I just get bored and ruin things. Like I will break up with them for fun or weird shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I don't really feel guilty but in the long term its a bad idea I regret doing it with some of these girls because they would have made decent gfs but I just get bored and ruin things. Like I will break up with them for fun or weird shit like that.
They probably would've gotten bored of you if you treated them as equals, unfortunately. That's how women operate which sucks. They prefer abuse to being treated well. This can also apply to other cases as well such as friendships/family.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
Either a girl will become bored of me which makes me want her attention even more or the girl actually likes me.

The more she likes me the more I become indifferent and bored. I just randomly start messing with them like I will unadd them for 3 days until they beg for me back. Or I will insult them for one week straight then be nice to them the next week.

I just play with them like a cat plays with a mouse until the I'm bored then I completely ruin their lives. I have one girl rn who I dated who is on drugs rn cause of me.

I got a real issue even my onetius from last year I know in my heart if she ever loves me back eventually I would get bored of her regardless.
If you get me drugs I'll date you bro

They probably would've gotten bored of you if you treated them as equals, unfortunately. That's how women operate which sucks. They prefer abuse to being treated well. This can also apply to other cases as well such as friendships/family.
Then when you drop them they tell everyone you were abusive, like bitch that's what you wanted lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499