how do i stop attracting fucking lesbians its making me want to kms

rollthefuckingdice

rollthefuckingdice

yearning for self love
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
2,677
Reputation
4,440
yesterday this fucking bitch that ive been talking to for pretty much 4 fucking years confessed to me and all that bullshit and i actually liked her then litterally the day after i wake up to her text saying shes a lesbian and cant be with me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
mind you this is like the 3rd time this happened im noticing a pattern :feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
i attrack literal trans guys weirdly, I dont know why. I straightup one time attrcted a whole friend group of them jfl, funny thing is they didnt know the others shot their shots either. So weird
 
  • Woah
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
yesterday this fucking bitch that ive been talking to for pretty much 4 fucking years confessed to me and all that bullshit and i actually liked her then litterally the day after i wake up to her text saying shes a lesbian and cant be with me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
mind you this is like the 3rd time this happened im noticing a pattern :feelsbadman:
shes only lesbian when shes with you
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
i attrack literal trans guys weirdly, I dont know why. I straightup one time attrcted a whole friend group of them jfl, funny thing is they didnt know the others shot their shots either. So weird
by trans guys I mean girls that have short hair and like dress altly and think theyre guys
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
Hell nah bro that’s ropefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
i attrack literal trans guys weirdly, I dont know why. I straightup one time attrcted a whole friend group of them jfl, funny thing is they didnt know the others shot their shots either. So weird
its fucking disgusting man
absolute monstrosity its just sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
by trans guys I mean girls that have short hair and like dress altly and think theyre guys
oh shit lol i feel you
fuck fags :hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
tbh im into short haired tomboys so it isnt so bad if theyre cute but it is odd
i get you but still yea hella weird
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns

Similar threads

Tall midwit
Replies
0
Views
9
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
electrotestin
Replies
4
Views
26
no1softee
no1softee
brojackson
Replies
3
Views
22
polarpop
polarpop
ilikefish
Replies
32
Views
100
ilikefish
ilikefish
eyes33
Replies
9
Views
35
eyes33
eyes33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top