how do I stop cravings?

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
Ive been on a very clean diet, for about a year now, I’ve never ever had cheat days and my body is basically deprived of sugar for months and months now, yes. No fructose, no glucose, no sucrose, nothing.

However, how the fuck do I still get immense cravings to the point they make me want to shoot myself ? It deadass feels like time is passing slower when I have these cravings and my body is just begging to have some

I swear they put something special in the goyslop

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
you will never escape it. Now be a good goy and eat the goyslop

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger, PeakIncels and Deleted member 87746
Nigga with the best advice forum has to offer

@Kaari @onskibidi @PeakIncels @truthhurts :ogre:
I’ve lost count how many times u pinged me now

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and imthesupremecel
Ive been on a very clean diet, for about a year now, I’ve never ever had cheat days and my body is basically deprived of sugar for months and months now, yes. No fructose, no glucose, no sucrose, nothing.

However, how the fuck do I still get immense cravings to the point they make me want to shoot myself ? It deadass feels like time is passing slower when I have these cravings and my body is just begging to have some

Hamza has a method for it

eat fruits or dates.Depraving your body of sugar aint healthy either.Avoid industrial sugar

eat honey,dates and fruits.Avoid industrial sugar not every sugar.

Moderation tbh until you develop true discipline if not your most likely to just binge