How do I stop defying social norms and acting like an edgy teen?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I feel like this is the main reason that is preventing me from becoming NT. I am 21 but I still find pleasure in defying social norms and being edgy. Me being low inhib makes it worse. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't stop commenting on how 9/11 was staged every damn September 11 and it pisses off all the normies. Whenever I see someone act really stupid, I may say out loud "and this is why abortion should be legal" and I'd either get looks of disgust or I would hear a shocked laugh.

It's shit like this that makes people hate me within the first few minutes of knowing me and I can't stop myself from doing it because it feels like castration. Is there any hope for me? I wish there was a fucked up social circle that would enjoy my company, but I'm way too fucked up for people to accept me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and BigBoy
If you look anything like @DarknLost you're too edgy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 1560
If you look anything like @DarknLost you're too edgy
I grew up on emo music and later death metal, so things are already very complicated and we're similar in this aspect I think

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2205
I grew up on emo music and later death metal, so things are already very complicated and we're similar in this aspect I think
Easier than you think tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
w 9/11 was staged every damn September 11 and it pisses off all the normies. Whenever I see someone act really stupid, I may say out loud "and this is why abortion should be legal" and I'd either get looks of disgust or I would hear a shocked laugh.

It's shit like this that makes people hate me within the first few minutes of knowing me and I can't stop myself from doing it because it feels like castration. Is there any hope for me? I wish there was a fucked up social circle that would enjoy my company, but I'm way too fucked up for people to accept me.
lol yu got pussy friends those things are absolutely lulzworthy BRO fucking pussy americans

• Hmm...
lol yu got pussy friends those things are absolutely lulzworthy BRO fucking pussy americans
I don't even have friends in the first place because of shit like this

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and BigBoy
if you had a big dick no one would be pissed of for your edgyness

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
I feel like this is the main reason that is preventing me from becoming NT. I am 21 but I still find pleasure in defying social norms and being edgy. Me being low inhib makes it worse. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't stop commenting on how 9/11 was staged every damn September 11 and it pisses off all the normies. Whenever I see someone act really stupid, I may say out loud "and this is why abortion should be legal" and I'd either get looks of disgust or I would hear a shocked laugh.

I make jokes like that too lol, you have to keep that to your inner friend group. Don't mak those jokes with strangers. Get to know the person first and see if they're edgy and then start making them.

• Hmm...
Why did @supercilious_knowall get banned?

• Hmm...
just be smart and actually listen to what people say. you can disagree loudly or in your head but from personal experience i learned that its better to just stfu and listen more, especially since most people are stubborn and wont change their views on things just cuz you tell them. in fact its mostly the opposite, they will start to dislike you and think you are dumb, no matter if they are right or not.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, fukmylyf and mr contemptuous
just be smart and actually listen to what people say. you can disagree loudly or in your head but from personal experience i learned that its better to just stfu and listen more, especially since most people are stubborn and wont change their views on things just cuz you tell them. in fact its mostly the opposite, they will start to dislike you and think you are dumb, no matter if they are right or not.
faktz

Idk, maybe cuz of something he wrote on @Zygos4Life's post?

For being a faggot
you want to die bitch?

• Hmm...
I just can't stfu it's in my DNA to get back on people and it's such a failo in combination with low inhib

• Hmm...
I mean, if people can’t accept your dark humour then that is their issue.

• Hmm...
I just can't stfu it's in my DNA to get back on people and it's such a failo in combination with low inhib
Wow u sound edgy bro who the fuck says DNA in 2019? Fuckin weirdo lol ure such a creep...

• Hmm...
if you were in fact low inhib u wouldnt cry about it on this forum

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Wow u sound edgy bro who the fuck says DNA in 2019? Fuckin weirdo lol ure such a creep...

Image result for confused nigger

WATCH YOUR MOUTH KID
shut up fillthy nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, buflek and Deleted member 1560
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2205
god i fucking hate niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and buflek
wow two retarded negros above me who cant recognize jokes lol fucking retards i will shoot my semen in yall mouf
edit @Petsmart not you bro

• Hmm...

It's not that you're NT or low inhib, you're just an asshole. Regular people don't act like that, just don't talk if you only have negative shit to say. People don't like that and they'll hate your guts if you always get mad or say some stupid immature shit.

• Hmm...
It's not that you're NT or low inhib, you're just an asshole. Regular people don't act like that, just don't talk if you only have negative shit to say. People don't like that and they'll hate your guts if you always get mad or say some stupid immature shit.
And what can be done about that because without being an asshole I'm just an empty shell of a person... Also, don't women like assholes?

• Hmm...
And what can be done about that because without being an asshole I'm just an empty shell of a person... Also, don't women like assholes?
Women don't like assholes, many handsome men just become assholes. You sound like aspie asshole though, a annoying person.

• Hmm...
Women don't like assholes, many handsome men just become assholes. You sound like aspie asshole though, a annoying person.
The only joy I have in this life is watching people getting pissed

• Hmm...
The only joy I have in this life is watching people getting pissed
I rather have true friends and be respected, but you roll how you roll.

• Hmm...
Be Gigachad and you'd just be seen as a guy with "special cool personality"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and mr contemptuous
Just stop saying that stuff and become higher inhib, also looksmax

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back