How do I stop hating my oneitis's boyfriend?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
His personality is chill but I am jealous of him since he is a lucky faggit because of his looks and thanks to this gets the pussy given to easy

His personality is chill but I am jealous of him since he is a lucky faggit because of his looks and thanks to this gets the pussy given to easy

If u dont mog your oneitis BF then its over, i will mog mines in a couple months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
submit yourself to him and make yourself his lover
that way you can see your oneitis more often

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
If u dont mog your oneitis BF then its over, i will mog mines in a couple months.
Getting a surgery or how are you planning to do that?

I mog my oneitis bf in height and face. It’s major lifefuel tbh. Just waiting like the cuck i am until they break up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 470
I mog my oneitis bf in height and face. It’s major lifefuel tbh. Just waiting like the cuck i am until they break up
all the oneitises I had in the past now have manlet nw2+ boyfriends with 20%+ bodyfat, the lifefuel is unreal

Fuck her boyfriend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 470
Getting a surgery or how are you planning to do that?

Earlobe removal, Nosejob and Genio.
I have done blepharoplasty and forehead botox a month ago.

Something is wrong then.

Just say it is what it is and go looksmax and steal his girl

BE like khabib take him down, moul him, choke him out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
By not having a oneitis.

Remember that it's all her fault.

Stop projecting lmfao she isn’t perfect, how can you even call her your oneitis. She’s just another slut next to billion others

Help him ascend you autistic fool by mentioning he needs this and this surgery to go up in PSL

Honestly, man, I felt that way whenever this e-girl I use to have a crush on had boyfriends and fancied other men and I feel pretty dumb now when I should of only hated on the girl if anything and only the girl.

Hate only the girl tbh.